KKFIL

"Are you ready?" Asked Namjoon from right next to me.
"Probably not, but let's do this." I sighed.

Then the piano started playing. I hooked my arm with Namjoon and we started walking down the isle. The snow was soft to walk on and my dress just floated on top of the snow.

As we walked down the isle all I watched was Hoseok. His beautiful smile and his glowing skin. Those eyes that I got lost in. How amazing he was.
Namjoon walked me up and kissed my cheek.
"Take care of her" is what he whispered to Hoseok.
Hoseok just smiled and nodded.

Through the ceremony all I could do was look at Hoseok. I just couldn't believe I was marring this amazing man. This man who accepted me for who I am.
"Vows please" said the priest.
Hoseok looked and grabbed my hands which were probably cold compared to his.
"Alina. I remember meeting this girl who didn't really talk to anyone. Who was never scared of anything, but was always worried about the people she cared about. She is strong and smart, she's independent and she's reliable. And I just remember seeing her and falling in love, every single day when I saw her I just fell more in love. And that day, that day when I thought I had lost you forever my world stopped and I felt like I couldn't live. You are the only person who makes me feel this way. My heart only beats for you. I love you and I like you." Tears slowly streamed down his face as he smiled at me with my cold, small hands in his big, warm ones.
I guess it was my turn.
"Hoseok. I remember moving to Korea, and I was so scared. I was scared because I didn't know anybody and I felt alone. But. When you came along and always tried to make me feel included in what ever y'all did. You always had me in your thoughts and you always cared. It didn't matter if I was different to you, because you just treated me like I was the only person in the world. You never once wanted to hurt me and you never once left me. And I was always scared that if I got close to you I would hurt you, but you didn't care about that, because you just wanted to be with me. Words don't describe how much I love you and want to be with you for the rest of my life. I love you, and I like you." I was crying as I was thinking back on all our memories together. Thinking about him and me and what we went through to get to where we are now.
"You may now kiss the-"
Then Hoseok cleared his throat and looked at the priest.
The priest sighed and then said, "you may now, kiss kiss fall in love!"
I giggled at the anime reference and went in to kiss Hoseok.
We did it, were married. And I hope, things will stay perfect like they are now.
__________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this short chapter. And tell me if you understand that anime reference. (Oren high school host club) until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all!