Just say you wont let go

Alina pov

I woke up in Hoseoks bed as his arms cuddled me.
I tried to get up but his arms were to tight around me.
"Hoseok let me up.." I whispered.
"No, let's sleep a little more,"
"But it's like...I don't know 11" I said to him.
"I have a day planned out for us, and one of the things is sleeping till 12" he said cuddling me more.
"Ok...."
then I turned around and rested my head in his chest as he put his head on the top of mine.
__________

We got up and got ready for our day. I went down stairs to see what the others were doing but they were all gone, but there was a note.
'Hey Hoseok and Alina, we went somewhere and won't be back for a while, hope y'all have a good day and will see y'all in a maybe 6 hours'
Ok that's weird.
"What's wrong kitten?" I heard Hoseok come up behind me and hug me from behind.
"I guess it will just be us today" I said handing him the note.
"That's not so bad, maybe we can do something  fun" he said in agyeo.
"Yeah, what do you want to do?" I asked him.
"Well, how about we do something...romantic? Something calming?" I don't know what he had in mind but I didn't really care.
"Ok, yeah, let's do that" I said smiling to myself.
"Ok, me and you are gonna go a Christmas light fair and listen to some live music, then, we can come home for a nice romantic dinner I will make for us" he said as I turned around to him and rapped my arms around him.
"That sounds like a great idea" I said back before I stood on my tip toes and pecked his lips.
"Ok, I'll go get my jacket and we can go" he said before he left upstairs.
____________

We were walking around a Christmas fair just looking at all the pretty lights and stopping by little tents that sold some stuff.
"Let's go watch the live music" Hoseok said pulling me towards the stage and seats.
  We watched as people sang songs and danced.
Lights would flash to the music and the band played beautifully.
"I'll be right back" Hoseok said before walking off to the bathroom area.
I watched two other performers but Hoseok was gone for a while, where could he be?

"Ok we have one last performance"
I hear the host say from the stage as I turn my attention back to the stage.
"This last performance is from a boyfriend to his girlfriend who he loves very much. Please welcome Jung Hoseok"
The name catches me as I look to see Hoseok smiling at me.
Then the music starts.
It was "say you won't let go"

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up.
You made me feel as though I was enough.
We danced the night away, we drake too much.
I held your hair back when you were throwing up.
Then you looked over your shoulder, for a minute I was stone cold sober, I pulled you closer to my chest.
Then you asked me to stay over I said I already told you, I think that you should get some rest.
I knew I loved you then, but you never know, cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go. I knew I needed you, but I never showed, I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old. Just say you won't let go. Just say you won't let goooo~~"

He sang the whole song while looking at me. Not once taking his eyes off of where I was.
Once he finished singing the crowd went wild. He then came down from the stage and kissed me. It was so weird but so romantic what he had just done. I wanted to cry form how sweet this was.

"Hoseok, that was the most romantic thing you've ever done...I love you so fucking much" I said almost tearing up.
"Don't say that just yet" he giggled. I didn't really know what he meant but I didn't care, in that moment I just wanted to hug him and kiss him.
"How about we go for that romantic dinner I promised you?" He said holding on to one of my hands.
"I would really really like that" I said smiling at him.
"Let's go"

We walked to the car where Hoseok opened my door for me as I got in. "Thank you" I said to him.
He then got in the drivers seat and started to drive to the house.

After about 20 minutes we finally pull into the drive way. Hoseok gets out and opens my door for me.
As we walk to the door Hoseok stops me in my tracks.
"You know, I really love you."
That was random.
Then he opened the door to show a bunch of candles lit around the whole room and I'm the middle was a table with two chairs and plates on them.
"Woah...." i was speechless. It all looked so beautiful.
Hoseok took me by my hand and walked to the table.
I didn't even notice he small black box on the table until he grabbed it.
I gasped seeing him get down on one knee.
"Alina, you are the light in my life, you make me smile and everyday, you manage to take my breath away. I'm my eye you are perfect and I couldn't imagine having anyone else to have. I was so blessed to have you in my life and when you smile I feel all warm inside and I feel myself fall in love with you all over again. If you would, take me as your future husband I promise I will spend every moment of every day trying to make you feel the same way I feel about you when I see your face."
Then he popped open the box to reveal the ring, "will you marry me?"
At this point my eyes were icing up and I felt as if I could explode.
"Y-yes" his eyes widened as he put the ring on my finger and picked me up spinning me around.
"GUYS SHE SAID YESSSS!!!" He yelled out as Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Blu and Maddie care out from a different room, running at us giving us hugs and congratulating us.
"Yay, my sister is gonna get married!! And hopefully have kids?" She said looking at me hopeful.
"Um...we'll think about it." I said to her. "One thing at a time please"
I laughed.
Yoongi came up to me and hugged me, "I'm so happy for y'all," he whispered to me.
"Thank you Yoongi" I let go of the hug and smiled at him.
This was definitely the best day of my life.
_______

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter, I will post another soon, until next tine ARMYS.i💜y'all.