17. 𖣘 Mɪxᴇᴅ Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs 𖣘

(Author's POV)

All the crowd was silent at that moment... Snow soldiers were disappearing one by one. All the Narnians were looking at two Ice-Witches lying on the ground.

They were lying on a platform made from snow, Gail and Lucy were standing on the left side, Edmund and Eustace were a bit far away on the right side and Maily was in front of them lying on the ground.

The last thing she saw was a snow soldier that got killed from behind and fell on the ground. The man standing behind the soldier was now standing in front of her as she was lying helpless and emotionless.

He leaned down and took her hand.

"Maily, hey",- he said looking at her as she wasn't looking at him.

"Mother...",- was all she managed to whisper.

"Maily look at me, please",- he said and shook her by shoulders.

Maily tried to stand up and run to Jadis but she failed doing that and was about to fall on the ground when she got caught. Now she finally looked at the guy.

"Caspian",- she whispered,-"I need to see her",- she said looking at Jadis.

Caspian held her in his arms and Maily wrapped her hands around his shoulders in order not to fall. Caspian took her to Jadis which caught Edmund's attention. He quickly ran to their direction.

"Maily, sweety I'm sorry",- Jadis's voice was barely audible.

"Mother, why?",- she asked, tears falling down,- "Don't leave me... I lived 12 years without you, I can't lose you again...forever...",- Maily said weeping loudly.

"You should be happy, that prophecy is your destiny sweety, I was wrong...You have to follow your heart",- were the last words Jadis said as her eyes closed.

Aslan came near Maily and Caspian who was still holding her in his arms.

"You have to go to Jadis's Castle",- Aslan said looking at Caspian,-"Keep your eyes on her",- he said as a big flash of light appeared again and all the Narnians and Telmarins hid their eyes to protect them.

Edmund opened his eyes and reached Aslan.

"Where are they Aslan???",- He asked as Caspian Maily and Jadis were not there anymore.

"They are at Jadis's Castle, I'm sorry Edmund...",- Aslan said and Edmund answered immediately.

"Get me there now! I have to be there!"

"I think we better go back at Caspian's Castle",- Aslan started as Edmund cut his speech.

"But Aslan..",- Edmund pleaded.

"I believe there's a young lady who should never get into the condition she is now",- Aslan said looking at Edmund.

Edmund remembered Jennifer and that the last time he saw her she was still unconscious.

At this moment Gail tried to run away but soon was stopped by Lucy.

"Where do you think you're going?!",- she said out loud as Aslan and Edmund looked at them.

"Oh no young man you're coming with us. All the Narnians and Telmarins we are going back to the Castle...It's an order!",- Aslan announced and all of them headed inside the Castle.

~~~in the meantime at Jadis's Castle ~~~

Maily, Caspian and Jadis appeared in Ice Castle Which was now looking different.. all the Ice has gone away and the Castle was beautiful as it was years ago.