6. 𖣘 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𖣘

Return trip was interesting, King Edmund told me about saving Narnia.

"So you're all so brave.. You and the other King and Queens",-I said.

"Yeah, but this time it's again only me and Lucy. We shouldn't even be here actually , cause that was our last time here, but something brought us here",-he answered.

"Do you think this is related to this whole situation?",- I asked.

"Maily, I have to say we are thinking the same way",- he told me and winked at me, that was really playful, and surprisingly I liked it..

"So, I suppose you have many fans in your school?",-I asked curiously.

"Fans? haha what? ...I mean, I'm about to be the King of our prom",- he said proudly.

"Oh, I mean, you have that manner of flirting, just like when you winked at me, you think that every girl has to go crazy because of it?",- I said confident.

"Did you go crazy?",- he asked, smirking.

"Hmm...Not really",-I said teasing him.

"Oh, really?" ,- he rode his horse close to mine and we stopped the ride.

(Edmund's POV)

I looked straight into her hazel eyes, they really suit the weather, they had kind of fire in them like they were full of warmth...

"Your eyes.. they are BEAUTIFUL",- I said and winked at her once more. She blushed... exactly that makes her go a little crazy, or maybe not.

"Flirt master",- she said with an ironic tone and continued her ride...

To be honest I don't even know why am I complimenting her, so maybe she's right, I continued riding too and reached her.

"You seem like a normal English girl. Sometimes I even forget who you really are",-I said.

"Does it change anything? Who I am..",- she asked.

"Well..",- suddenly someone stood in front of my horse, it was an enemy. Snow army! The same creatures I saw before... It hit my horse and I fell down.

"King Edmund!"

I saw Maily run to me. The other snow creature stood in front of her and she hit him with her sword. That's when I saw another one standing behind her.

"Maily watch out!",- she hit him too, then I stood up, and now we were against 15 creatures... we fought.

"Ouch!",- I heard behind me, Maily was in danger, 5 of them surrounded her, I ran to her and killed all the 3 at once, then the other two.

"Looks like I am now your Hero!",- I said smiling at her as she did smile a little too.

Then we heard a howl... it was a big Snow Wolf. He was running my way..

"King Edmund! Careful!",- Maily shouted.

"Maily, don't worry, I'll take care of him!",- I hurt him but he was still alive.

"Looks like , he's stronger",- Maily said.

She came and pierced the wolf with her sword. This time he also didn't die. I killed two more creatures that appeared in front of me suddenly.

The wolf hurt Maily's right wrist... she shouted... and I attacked the wolf this time he died.

I ran to Maily when another wolf hit me from my back and I fell on Maily. She was lying on the ground and I was on the top of her. I could feel her heartbeat, I saw her wound on her wrist. It made me feel so bad.

"King Edmund, behind you..",- I heard Maily.

I wanted to turn back, but Maily grabbed me in a hug and we rolled away from the Wolf.

I opened my eyes and saw now Maily lying on me... She glanced at me quickly then stood up and hit the wolf I stood up to help her. She looked at me...

"King Edmund... what if..?",- she said.

I knew what she meant, and we attacked the wolf from both sides.

"Yes! we won!",- Maily said, but suddenly the wolf fell onto her body.

"Maily!",- I ran to her as she lay helpless.

"Ed.. King Edmund",- she mumbled.

"Oh come on Maily, JUST Edmund!",- I exclaimed.

"I-I can...hardly...breath",-she mumbled.

I took the wolf off of her and raised her in my arms.

"How are you?",- I asked her.

"Fine, it's okay, I'm fine",-she answered.

"I'll take you to my Kingdom, the nurses will take care of you",- I said worried.

"There's no need, I'm fine, I can walk myself..",- actually she tried but it was hard for her, I raised her up again, feeling her face close to mine, her eyes locked to mine, her hazel eyes looking deep in mine, and her fastened breathing...

She made me feel the fire inside my frozen body. I felt shaking inside...

This feeling was so good. I leaned closer to her feeling her face getting closer and closer and I felt her soft, warm, sweet lips on mine. I was lost in that moment, I liked it a lot... truly a lot, I felt her hands slowly wrapping around my neck and we moved our lips a little more and it was getting warmer and warmer..

Finally we pulled away, we both were shocked not knowing what we were doing, but none of us made the situation look awkward.

We smiled a bit making one another understand that it was nothing but we were just under the influence of the moment.

꧁ Eɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ 6ᴛʜ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꧂

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

Guys thank you for joining my fanfiction.

✔︎ 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ✔︎ 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 ❤︎

ENJOY!❤