19. 𖣘 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𖣘

ATTENTION!!! Please be attentive this chapter start's with the incidents that happened 3 DAYS AGO! ^^

************************************

~~~Three days ago~~~

(Author's POV)

After Maily walked inside the hall from the balcony, she saw Aslan leaving the Castle with Gail. She wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, so she quickly rushed upstairs to her room and locked herself there. Only then she noticed that Caspian's jacket was still on her.

Caspian, who was standing there next to Aslan noticed Maily immediately and got confused when she ran upstairs without saying a word, so he ran after her and knocked the door to her room. After some time he left because Maily refused to open the door.

At that time Edmund was still in the balcony with Jennifer, watching the horizon lost in his thoughts.

"I think we better go inside already",- Edmund finally spoke, still not taking his eyes off the horizon.

"Why? We can stay here a little longer",- Jenny replied calmly.

"I don't know, it's cold, windy, we have to join the others",- Edmund answered almost automatically without thinking what he was telling her. He couldn't push away his thoughts about Maily's reaction.

"What's wrong with you? This place is so beautiful...I thought you were happy when I woke up, but you didn't even want to come here, I barely managed to persuade you",- Jennifer answered looking at Edmund who still wasn't looking at her.

"You said you needed some fresh air... I believe we spent enough time here for that.",- Edmund said finally looking at her,- "Come on, it's already too late.",- he said and walked to the door and Jennifer followed him.

~~~In the meantime: Aslan and Gail~~~

(Author's POV)

Aslan took Gail on a trip with him. He wanted to know the reason why Gail betrayed the Narnians. After a long silent journey Aslan finally spoke.

"You demonstrated yourself bad and wrong, Prince of Raisadan",- he said.

"You know who I am?",- Gail asked confusedly.

"I know everything and everyone in Narnia young boy, I know where are you from, who you are, I know everything about your family.. but I don't know what actually forced you to a betrayal, it wasn't the smartest thing to do.",- Aslan explained.

"I had my reasons",- he answered a little offended but still calmly.

"Your Reasons do not Justify your Actions!",- Aslan pointed and looked at him.

Gail was silent for a moment. He looked at the lion next to him and then looked at the beautiful view in front of them. The shining sun added atmosphere to the beautiful landscape of Narnia.

"I confess...I got too ambitious. I wanted to rule the whole Narnia. Our kingdom Raisadan is full of inhabitants but nobody was interested in us. My mother Queen of Raisadan Marabella cared for our people and ruled the Kingdom perfectly. I always wanted the others to know about our Kingdom so they would be proud of my mom as was I. I only wanted to show that we are important too, I wanted everybody to know about Raisadan. I wanted to prove to my mother that I can be a great leader like her...I just thought she'd be proud of me.

Aslan listened to his every word and tried to understand him.

"Your mother will be proud of you if you start to make right decisions without harming anyone. By killing the creatures and inhabitants of Narnia you can not rule proudly. I believe you understand that.",- Aslan said and then gave him some advice as Gail was listening to him very carefully.