1. 𖣘 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𖣘

(Maily's POV)

"Maily wake up, it's 12:00 o'clock already",- I heard outside my door, when I was actually busy fantasizing myself as a hero of a movie.

"Yeah, 5 more minutes aunt Judie..." (little does she know I was awake since 7:00 morning)

"Darling I really hope you'll be in the garden after 5 minutes",-she said.

I finally decided to leave my dreams of being a hero and joined aunt Judie in the garden... it's some kind of a tradition for us to have breakfast in the garden... sometimes when Andrew's not here and Violet's still sleeping, we drink a morning coffee with aunt Judie. So Andrew's Violet's cousin, and Violet is Judie and Samuel's daughter. I love them so much, they took care of me for a long time since Aslan brought me here... why?... I kept on thinking why did mother have so much hate in her, or why didn't she stop Aslan when he teleported me to this world..

Actually living here in England is not that bad, I love spending time with Violet, though she's only 9 years old... It's pretty interesting to play with her and tell her some of my fantastic dreams, she always likes my stories. Unlike Andrew,,, he hates me... he does everything to make me nervous... but that's because he's sick of my stories...

But underneath this all..I wish I was in Narnia again, I've missed my home, my land, my kingdom, my life...Aslan promised he'll take me back, then why did he leave me here 12 years...

~~~ 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑷𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 ~~~

(Author's POV)

"Guy's I've missed you so much",- Eustace shouted excited.

"Eustace, have you seen Aslan again? Have you been in Narnia since the last time? Did anything happen to you according to Narnia?",- Edmund asked, curious and a bit worried.

"Woah, woah, woah, calm down,.. nah.. actually... nothing happened since that time you were here... I wish I could see Narnia again..",-Eustace answered not so excited now.

"But, Eustace, Aslan said you will... it's us, me and Edmund...we will never see Narnia again..",- Lucy pointed out.

"Yeah, I thought I could get over this, but now I feel that's impossible. I feel like we need to go back, like this is not the end...",- Edmund also added to the conversation.

"Edmund.. can you hear the sound?...",- Lucy said suddenly.

"What's that? It's coming from outside! Come on let's check!",- Eustace noted and they ran outside.

Outside there was a big tornado that caught Eustace and he disappeared, Edmund and Lucy still there.

"That's it... he's obviously in Narnia, and we're not!",- Lucy said sadly.

"Yeah, I jus...Luuuucyyy CAREFUL!!",- Edmund shouted suddenly.

That's when the tornado comes back and takes them to Narnia too.

~~~ 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒚'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 ~~~

(Maily's POV)

"Maily, I think I heard a strange sound from outside, is everything okay? Maily?? Maaaily???",- Aunt Judie asked as she walked outside.

"wooooooooow, ouch! OMG! Judie??? Violet?? where am I??",-I shouted as I was confused.

"Hello, darling",- I heard a strong, familiar voice from my childhood... I knew who that was, without thinking I turned back and said.

"Aslan!",- I shouted.