7. 𖣘 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𖣘

(Maily's POV)

Edmund put me on his horse, and he sat in front of me and we headed for the castle.

Finally we reached the Castle and Edmund picked me up again on his arms, we entered the Castle and Lucy ran to us with an astonished look on her face.

"Edmund?!"- Lucy exclaimed,- "Why is she here? What happened?",- she continued.

"She's hurt, call the nurse!",- Edmund ordered.

Everybody was interested in what was going on when suddenly a girl's voice came from behind.

"Ed?...",- She said and ran to Edmund pulling him into a hug.

"Oh my God, finally, you are here, where are we? I have sooo many questions to you, I was so scared at first",- she continued.

I was confused, who was she, the other sister? But she had to be older, and this girl was looking our age.

"Jennifer?",- said Edmund,- "wh..what are you doing here?",- he asked with a confused look on his face.

Edmund looked at Lucy and Eustace but they just made a face like they know about this nearly as much as knows Edmund at that moment.

"I came to meet you, I missed you so much and I decided to make a surprise for you by visiting you at your cousins house, but as soon as I reached the house I saw a big tornado in front of me, and you were standing there, I ran to you but then I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the ground, and it was snowing as well.",- she explained.

"Jenny, Jenny wait... Ah... Where have you been? I mean... How did you get here?",- asked Edmund.

"We brought her here Sir. She was looking for you, when we found her she was scared and wanted to see you",- said one of the warriors of Narnia.

"Yeah! I told them to bring her to the Castle",- answered Lucy.

"Edmund, I missed you so much... aren't you happy to see me?",- asked a girl named Jennifer.

"Yeah..",- Edmund's face was kind of surprised, he had that nervous smile on his face and suddenly blinked at me which made me feel even more confused.

"Yes, of course I'm happy to see you Jenny",- he said and hugged her in front of me, not looking my way, but eventually he raised his eyes and looked at me, I was looking at him too feeling like there is so much more that I don't know about him.

The nurse treated my wounds and I felt a little better. Eustace decided to break the silence.

"Who are you?",- he suddenly asked me.

"Maily,... m-my name is Maily.",- I responded.

"Maily? Are you Narnian?",- asked Lucy.

"I...",- I got lost not knowing what to say.

"Yes she is Narnian... She helped me to find the Old Man.. he said basically nothing special... he also thought it was the Witch but Aslan told him it's not.. So we need to find the Enemy ourselves.",- gladly Edmund saved the situation.

All three went to the big Table in the center of the floor.

"Edmund what's going on?",- asked Jennifer.

"Jen, look... this is unbelievable but... we are in totally different places, we are not in England anymore, this place is called Narnia, and I am the King of Narnia.",- Edmund answered.

"The King? You're a King? And who's the Queen?",- she asked immediately.

"Well Lucy is the Queen of Narnia, actually if you were talking about my Queen.. I don't have one",- Edmund said.

"Oh, I was already thinking you have another love",- Jennifer said chuckling.

Another love? Is she his girlfriend or something? What kind of prophecy is marrying a person who already has someone in his life. I was in a very strange situation.

Suddenly Eustace spoke.

"We all have to relax, and I have already planned how."

"Relax? Eustace we have so much work to do, it's getting more dangerous with every minute",- Edmund said.

"Yeah, but today is the day you were crowned. You, Lucy, Susan and Peter. We have to celebrate it somehow.",- Eustace demanded.

"Somehow?",- Edmund repeated.

"Like how?",- Lucy asked.

"Like... A big party?",- Eustace answered.

"Party?",- Edmund said, amazed.

"Wow, great idea, and we can be the King and the Queen of the party Ed, actually we will also be the King and the Queen of our prom.",- Jennifer said happily.

With these words I got it, she is Edmund's girlfriend, and they are going to prom together... Now I really can't understand what this prophecy is for. Maybe it's a mistake.

"Heeey, Maily?",- Eustace's voice cut me from my thoughts.

"Ahm, yes? What happened?",- I asked, confused.

"I was asking,'' Do you agree?",- Eustace said with wide eyes.

"Agree? About what?",- I asked puzzled.

"About the party, you will stay and celebrate with us, won't you?",- Eustace asked, a bit self-confident this time.

"I...am n-not..sure...",- I answered still in thoughts.

"Yes!",- Edmund suddenly cut my speech,- "she will stay with us."

"What?",- I asked shocked.

*Since when is he deciding for me*

"Oh cool, we will wear beautiful dresses, come on girls, let's get prepared.",- Lucy said with happiness in her angelic voice.

Lucy was so excited about this, and I was still wondering why Edmund said that. And now I was supposed to go and prepare for the party with Lucy and Edmund's girlfriend, which was strange because I have also kissed her boyfriend, even thought that means nothing but what about the prophecy... I was confused, but by the time I was thinking about all of this we all reached the 2nd floor. There were some servants standing there, they were going to help us dress up for the party.

Each of us went to a separate room. A servant that was going to help me with preparing showed me 2 dresses... I chose the purple one, I like that color.

Finally we all got dressed and it was already 6 o'clock.

"Maily?! Have you finished? Me and Jenny are ready, we want to go downstairs and join the party.",- I heard Lucy's voice outside the room.

"Yeah, I'll be there soon, you can go without me",- actually I was nervous, why am I here, what am I doing, I couldn't stop thinking about all of this, and our trip with Edmund was in my mind the whole day, I kind of liked him... I thought I was going crazy... I finally decided to go downstairs and join the others.

I came out of the room and stood on the top of the stairs. I saw Jenny dancing with Edmund under a funny song. It wasn't a slow dance, but it caught my attention and suddenly Edmund noticed me... It was at the moment he was twirling Jennifer and he had to catch her already to continue the dance, instead he was standing and watching at me, I stared at him too, when Jenny fell down on the floor.

"Jenny! Edmund where is your mind? You had to catch her!",- Lucy shouted.

Edmund was confused, he immediately helped Jenny to stand up.

"Jenny, I'm sorry.",- Edmund apologized to her immediately.

"Ed, are you okay? What happened to you suddenly?",- Jennifer asked him.

Jenny looked up and saw me... That caught everyone's attention and all the people looked at me and I felt kind of awkward.

꧁ Eɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ 7ᴛʜ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꧂

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

✔︎ 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ✔︎ 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 ❤︎

Enjoy!!!❤