Piper(Writer)

hello, my fellow girls! my names is piper if you cant tell by the title!

uhm, some things about me are i like writing, i'm an empath, i care deeply for animals, i can sort of draw, me and my grandma make plenty of amazing recipes.

but i'm not all sparkles and rainbows like above.

my past hasn't been the kindest to me and just now, years after all the bad, am i learning to grow from all of that pain.

my dad never loved me like a daughter, but that's okay for me because my grandpa is my true father. he's been there since i was born and he's my father.

me and my grandma like to joke that he's the president and #1 fan of my fan club. XD.

anyway, i have been struggling with what i think is depression and getting treated for it now. i have also cut before, on many occasions.

i just want you to know, i might not give the best advice, but you are not alone and if you ever need someone to rant too. even if it's just to ge toff your chest, you can pm my main, aaliyahs_angel_  . i am by no means a therapist or a psychologist, but i am a friend who can let you know you are loved.

thank you for your time and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me on my main, or comment on this chapter!