"Hey, do you have Jefferson's first?" Nathan asked as they walked through the corridor, she gave him a nod, looking over her shoulder at him, then she turned her body, walking backward to face him, "I'll come in with you before class starts," He said, she didn't know what he had planned, but she shrugged it off and walked towards the class room, stopping at her locker before hand so she could grab her stuff, as she popped it open, Nathan noticed the sketch of himself hanging up, it was a new one he hadn't seen before, "Got my good side?" He asked, a brow raised.

"Always do," She laughed as she shut the locker, she put her backpack over her shoulder and they walked over to Jefferson's class, once they walked in, Nathan looked around at the seats, nudging Hattie's shoulder with his.

"Where does Max sit?" He questioned her, Hattie pointed out the table that was in the back, he took her wrist in his hand and guided her back there, he heaved himself onto the desk, Hattie watched as he did this, giving him a questioning look, but she did the same, putting her bag down on her own desk before she took a seat by him.

"Hi, Nathan!" A familiar voice called out from the other side of the class room, Hattie quickly looked over her shoulder as Victoria walked over, she let out an audible groan, slumping her shoulders as she watched her approached, Nathan let out a chuckle, looking over at Hattie. He knew that she was not a fan of her, especially since she was up Nathan's ass and Mr. Jefferson's, as well as the fact that she sucked up to Hattie, only because she knew it was the way to get on Nathan's good side, "Hi, Hattie, wow, I looooove that lip gloss, is it new?"

"Nah," Hattie only said, she didn't feel like having any sort of conversation with her. But, of course Victoria still stood there, looking at the two of them, hoping for anymore interaction, "By, Victoria," Hattie said to her, raising her eyebrows, shooing her away. Victoria let out a frustrated sigh before she walked away to go sit in her seat. Nathan let out a small laugh as he watched all of this unfold, Hattie turned to look at him once again, "What's so funny, Prescott?" 

"You are."

She nudged his knee playfully, giving him a smile. It wasn't long before she heard Max talking to some other students in the classroom, "Do you think Max will be  pissed we're sitting at her desk?" Hattie questioned Nathan. 

"Oh... I'm sure she'll report us to the principal, like I give a flying fuck," Nathan was quick to reply.

"She'll probably run to Mr. Jefferson, like he would care."

"Like anybody does. Max is such a little-"

Hattie shushed him quickly, pointing over her shoulder, "She's coming."

Max approached the tow of them, Nathan looked over at her as she did, raising a brow, "Here comes the mysterious Max, disguised as a pixie hipster."

Max sighed quietly, clearly not having a moment of this, Hattie tilted her head to the side, "You really want to be like all the other artists here, huh? Just a little more hipster?"

"You really nailed me," Max finally spoke up, not having anymore of the belittling, she crossed her arms over her chest as she spoke.

"Oh... Meow, bring out the claws, I love seeing chicks fight," Nathan said, letting out a chuckle as he spoke.

"You would know," Max said sarcastically, "Can I sit down now?" She asked as she put her bag on the floor, waiting for Hattie and Nathan to get up, which they eventually did.

"Aw... Max, I really thought we were going to be friends," Hattie gave a fake pout, "That's just too bad..."

Nathan let out a laugh and started to walk with Hattie towards her desk, "Assholes..." Max mumbled under her breath as she watched them walk away.