Chapter 14

After getting to the hostel, I stood near the window of my room, trying to get a fresh breeze after a fight for my life.

But I can't stay like this, I have to find a solution to get rid of these all problems causing and going to come as per the police officer.

As these are vacations after the exams for results college is over, so I was taking rest at my hostel.

Thinking of every incident from starting and trying to figure out how to make a solution to the problems.

If I go according to the police officer plans, I have to just hide and hide until he finds the main culprits, but I can't leave everything on him, he may have many cases to handle and it may take a long time to solve my case or years I think.

Oh, God! Please help me.

It's been the last day of college life as I have finished engineering, as a result, has been released today and finally, I am graduated.

I was not in a mood for going in the graduation day but it was compulsory in our college for everyone to come who have graduated.

So, without thinking much I tried to make my mind and slept tonight.

Next morning!

I wake up from my bed and dressed up myself and moved for going to the college.

After reaching to the college I met Crystal, Gwen, Duke, James, Alex and Elice.

We had a lot of fun and enjoyed a lot.

We recalled all the past incidents and all the good, bad and funny moments of our lives.

" Are you going to leave this city? " Crystal asked me.

" Yes," I replied.

We were somehow, emotional deep inside in ourselves, but were just hiding our emotions, to not, let our moment to be sad.

Crystal was worried a lot for me. She is like my sister from another mother.

We may not be blood-related but we were actually loved each other like sisters.

After the program of graduation day ends, 99% of the college was empty, like only we are here. So, we all move towards the main gate and was walking through the corridors on the first floor of the college.

As we're going to leave Crystal couldn't able to control her emotions any more, she suddenly came in front of me, from my side and hugged me so tightly that made me cry and my emotions were also not in my control at the time.

" I don't know, how can I manage without you, Crystal? Every time you were my strong side to fight for my life."  I said crying.

" You are strong Aliza! I know you will fight, but remember I will always be there for you, just call me anytime you need." Crystal said.

We slowly parted ways from our hug and stood in front of each other, holding tears in our eyes

I said, "I will miss you a lot, Crystal".

" Me too" Crystal replied.

"Me too Aliza, I'll miss you a lot," Gwen said.

"Yes Gwen, I'll miss you too,"  I said.

"Aliza......". duke stopped on the voice of the firing came from around us.

We all suddenly got alert and looking around to know what happened and rushed towards the main door.

We were in the corridor which opens in the hallway, of the main door at the end of the stairs, we saw Three huge personality boys, covering their faces with masks were holding guns on their hands have killed the watchman of the college and are walking inside.

Suddenly, duke pushed me in the lab beside and blocked my mouth with his hands and signal me, not to open my mouth.

Then I saw James, Gwen, Crystal and Elice were hiding in the front lab.

Those 3 enemies, were walking towards us, maybe they saw me, but who are they? What do they want?

Duke hold my hands and helped me silently, to move in the table of the last second bench.

Enemies entered the lab were I and Duke was there, my heartbeat increased, I think they want me, my Powers!

Oh no!

They moved towards our table I think they saw us.
Luckily, they didn't,  they moved outside of the lab.

They entered the front lab.

Oh no!

My friends are there, I can't let them hurt.

I have to do something!

I moved silently, with the duke, towards the lab door and try to see from the keyhole.

My eyes widened to see one of them was pointing the gun on the Crystal.

No, no, no, I can't let her happen anything!

****************

What do you think?

Will Crystal die?

Can Aliza or her friends save Crystal?

What will Aliza's Powers lead to?