Chapter 3

“Yes, I and Elice both are your classmates Aliza!” Crystal Answered.

“Oh Wow! That's great! "I  said in an exciting tone.

Next-Day as Elice, Aliza, Maya, Gwen, Duke, Mike and Zak all were having a great enjoyment filled with some laughing on some jokes, etc in the lunchtime.

Duke: Hey Guys! Seeing Crystal beside Aliza, I am getting a reminder of... (Mike Interrupted)

Mike: Imagination Powers?

Duke: Yes!

Gwen: Oh yeah, I think even they both are same that's why they may have the same power's? What do you think Elice?

Aliza: Oh Come on Gwen! Everyone is different from others.

(Laughing on crystal Elice said)

Elice: By the way, I think Aliza is right!  Crystal is weak, she can even faint on seeing the movie too, right crystal?

Aliza: I don't mean that Elice.

Crystal: Hello! What do mean Elice? That was my starting stages of developing Imagination Power's, you studied pneumatology, then you can easily understand about Imagination Power's, which totally overpower your brain which can be harmful? anyone can faint.

Duke: Is that so, then I think Aliza is opposite of Crystal, she is strong as she has overpowered all the power's of diamond and survived.

Crystal:  Yes, Really I agree with it, But I am really scared about it.

Maya: Yes, even me too, I was really scared at that time.

Aliza: Oh please! Can you all stop find differences between me and Crystal?

Mike: Come on Aliza! We were just teasing you and Crystal.

Zak: But I want to know how those power's work?

Mike: Yes please, me too want to know, how you two can use your power's.

(Suddenly Aliza narrow's her eyebrow and the eye's focused on mike and zak in a confused state and says)

Aliza: Don't know why? But I really smell trouble.

Duke: Aliza! Don't be ambiguous, we are seriously curious about, how you can use your power's and what you can do like.

Crystal: Aliza! Are you ok? why are you suspicious for mike and zak.

Aliza: I don't know!

Mike: Come on Aliza! we are friends, we are just interested in your new powers.

Gwen: Guys Relax! if you are not comfortable to show your power's Aliza, that's ok! Don't stress your mind.

Aliza: No Gwen, that's fine, I am just having mood swings today.

Maya: Maybe just because of me you have been hurt today and I apologize to that.

Aliza: No Maya, I am not hurt, seriously don't worry! and leave it, why are you all acting so awkward and coming towards the curiosities of you guys, "I too don't know exactly how these powers work or something like that!" but I think Crystal can tell us as she knows about it.

Crystal: I would like too, but now it's really late being in college and I think we can continue our discussion and curiosities tomorrow. So, can we move towards our houses?

Duke: Right! I agree with Crystal,  I think we should move now and Aliza should I drop you to the hostel? because Crystal and Elice are going together, Gwen with mike, Maya with zak.

Aliza: No Duke, Thanks! It's a walkable distance and I want to take some walk. Bye, Everyone!

Saying this I have started walking towards the hostel.
But I was seriously having a brutal feeling, as to why I have suddenly reacted awkwardly?

And why I felt cautious about mike and zak? even Duke has asked me the same question, then why I found distress about both only?

I think I am overthinking on it, they were just curious to know the execution of my new powers, so I decided to stay positive, I just walked towards the hostel and slept without thinking more on it.