Chapter 10

****Aliza's P.O.V****

I was feeling very weak and dizzy now, even very hard to breathe.

While seeing diamond at corner of the room, I pushed myself towards it and started hitting the diamond on the floor and walls, so that it can break.

Because I think this story of powers will complete when I die with powers and not letting any other girl die because of powers or letting these powers on some bad hands, who have evil intentions.

For that, I have to break this diamond and die.

Finally! It broke.

I gathered pieces of the diamond and thrown in the wholes from where the oxygen was coming so that no piece will be left to help powers to escape my body.

I want to die with them.

Due to the block of the holes, Oxygen in the room was barely present and was really hard for me to breathe, and I can't even stand now, I hold the wall tightly as I was sweating badly and my eyes were about to close with losing the grip of my hand on the wall.

Suddenly I heard the door was crashed in front of me, and I was about to fall on the ground, but, the huge pair of hands around me and helped me to stand again, I turned my eyes towards it, to see who is it?

“Duke!” I said shockingly.

He helped me to move out of the room.

Suddenly Maya came in front of us, pointing the gun to us.

We were really shocked and hard to speak a word.

“Take Duke and Aliza to the hard room upstairs!”  ordering to the 2 guard's, who was also having guns in their hands, behind her.