Chapter 12

Duke P.O.V

Police arrived as I called them while driving here, but as usual, they are late.

"I called you, Arrest Maya, mike and zak, they kidnapped Aliza and tried to kill her," I said.

Suddenly my eye's stopped at Aliza as she looks so weak and her eyes are about to close.

OMG No! Is she going faint?

Suddenly I hold her as she was about to fall.

"Aliza!" I shouted.

I carried her to Crystal car with Crystal and James following.

Aliza was taken to ICU by doctors after analyzing her condition.

I repeatedly tried to inquire about Aliza from doctors, but doctors were speechless towards her condition.

One Senior Doctor came out of the ICU and said "What happened to her? If this condition of health was of any other person, they would have died long ago".

"Stop riddles! Can you just say how is she now?" I shouted.

"She is critical! I don't think she can survive, she is in observation till morning " Doctor replied in a sad voice and left.

Listening that my heartbeat dropped.

I know she was about to die in the room because in the condition I saw her after smashing the door was so bad.

It was my mistake, After knowing that she was going to die in 2 hours, I reached only 5 minutes before completion of 2 hours.

Knowing her condition, I should have rushed to the hospital, it was my mistake.

Damn! Why have I so stupid.

I, James and Crystal slept in the hospital, at waiting chairs at night.

Next morning!

We all were worried and waiting for the doctor's answer.

And Police senior officer has arrived at the moment.

A doctor came and said to us "She is fine! You all can meet her now".

I, Crystal, James and Police officer enter the room and greeted Aliza.

"How are you feeling Aliza?" I asked.

"Better" she replied.

Listening to her, I felt like my heartbeat came back.