Chapter 19

*daniels p.o.v*

OMFG SHE JUST KISSED ME. Well not on the lips but you get the point. Ok DaNiEl GeT iT tOgThEr.

I walked back to my car. Once i had closed the door I yelled from the excitement. I DID IT. I took the girl of my dreams on a date and it wasn't a complete and utter fail!

I drove back to mine and the boys house and went inside. Jonah and Zach where on the couch, Jonah reading Harry Potter for the 567,763,789th time, and Zach playing fortnight.

They both looked up as i walked in.

" Hey bro how was it" jonah asked, putting his book down. " Amazing" i had the biggest smile on my face.

" Is she pretty" zach asked. Jonah smacked his arm. " God Zach that's not what matters" "ouch!" zach squealed like a little girl.

" Yeah. Yeah she's beautiful. I'm gonna head to sleep now but see you guys tomorrow. " See ya bro" zach turned his attention back to his game.

I ran into Jack at the top of the stairs. " Hey bro have you seen my bae?" he asked. " Yeah Zach's downstairs"

" Thansk Dani" he ran passed me calling " I'm CoMiNg HoNeY!!" I rolled my eyes and opened the door to my room before flopping down on the bed.

Ahhh, today was amazing. Just then a knock came from the door. " Come in?" i called. Corbyn pushes the door open and came to sit on the edge of my bed.

" Hey bud how was it"

" Amazing!" i couldn't stop smiling. " That's good. Do you think you can get another date?"

" I hope so" i damn i just can't stop smiling. " Ok well ima go to the gas station with jonah so see you soon. Oh and could you make sure that Zach and Jack don't burn the house down?"

" Sure bro" i grabbed my phone and corbyn went out, shutting the door behind him. I openedy photos from tonight photos and looked through them.

I decided to post a few of the photos i managed to snag of Lexi without her knowing. She's so fucking beautiful ahhhh!!!

@seaveydaniel i had so much fun tonight🔥❤️

133,678 likes

Comments:
@wdwfan101 - awww i ship❤️🥺

@itslexivoigt - i never remember taking this picture?🥴❤️
    - @seaveydaniel - @itslexivoigt i may or may not have taken it while you where giving those kids the stuffed animals.🤭🙃😍
- @itslexivoigt - @seaveydaniel 🙄❤️

@ilovedjs - YASSS🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️

@imzachherron - bro you'll have to introduce us sometime
- @seaveydaniel - @imzachherron definitely

I went on instagram for a little(mostly on lexis account) i also saw a post by a fan account with a picture of me and lexi.

@everythingwdw daniel with @itslexivoigt tonight at the fair.

11,377

I liked it but nothing else. Than i saw that Lexi had added to her story. The first bit was a few pictures that we took of the view and then it was a video of all the posts i liked with the caption of " wow @seaveydaniel are you on crack?"

I laughed my ass of and put it on my story. " the world may never know..."

Ahhhh this girls amazing!❤️

A/N : Hiiiiii thanks for reading!! The last part might have been a little extra but let me know if you liked it❤️❤️❤️