Chapter 10

*Daniels p.o.v*

As Lexi told her story, i couldn't help but get angrier and angrier. When i saw her cry, it broke my heart. " Lexi, i swear that i will never let anything like that happen to you again."

She looked up at me with eyes that contained so much hope and trust that my heart was flooded with love. "You Promise?" " I promise" She laid her head back down and i stroked her hair as she fell asleep. She looked so beautiful and perfect, even with blood streaming from her arm.

A little after lexi fell asleep the little girl woke up. " What's going on?" she looked around confused until her eyes landed on me and lexi. " omg it's daniel james seavey" she squealed . " hey" i laughed.

" is that your girlfriend " she pointed at lexi. I sighed and stroked her hair again " i wish". The little girl looked at us. " you like her a lot don't you?" "yeah. yeah i do" " what's going on" the girl asked again.

I explained it to her quietly, trying my best not to wake Lexi up. " thank you so much" she said gratefully. " sure" Lexi woke up about 3 minutes later and we all talked for the rest of the time, me still holding Lexi while Lexi stroked the little girls hair to help calm her down. Wow she's even great with kids. Can she get anymore perfect?

Soon the police arrived. The minute they saw Lexi's arm they took her away from me. I asked if I could go in the ambulance with her, but they said i had to answer questions before i was free to go and visit Lexi.

I tried to answer the questions as quickly and accurately as i could. Soon the boys came out. They all looked extremely worried and I felt kinda bad. " there you are" zach ran up and hugged me along with the rest.

" Yeah i'm alright"

Then they all stepped back and zach slapped me across the cheek. " i probably deserved that" i mumbled " damn right you did" Jonah scolded " you owe us all an explanation" corbyn was sweating. " don't worry i will i just have to answer some questions and then go to the hospital" " are you hurt" jack started patting me down, looking for any injuries . " no, it's complicated, just let me finish this"

The police then started asking the guys questions and all the adults scolded me and told me how scared they where but i didn't care. Saving Lexi and the little girl was worth all this.

Once the police had finished and gave me the all clear I skrt skrted into an uber and then to the hospital.

" Hello who are you here to see?"

" Lexi " shit i realized that i didn't know her last name. " do you have a last name sir" the lady at the desk moved her glasses further down her nose and glared at me. " ummm..." i looked down at my phone to check the time and saw a notification that had a picture of lexi and i from limelight and it had her @ in it.

Of course! I liked the photo before checking her instagram user name. " Hanchar. Her last names Hanchar." the lady typed it into the computer as i tapped my foot impatiently. " sir you can't see her until 6 am tomorrow, she is still in surgery" i groaned.

" ok"

I sat in the waiting room. My phone wouldn't stop buzzing with calls and texts from the boys and management but i just ignored it all. I couldn't stop thinking about lexi. What if  things got worse? What if she lost to much blood? I mean she was fine the whole time we where waiting so she should be fine now right?

I looked around and saw a woman and a 15 year old girl crying across the waiting room. The little girl looked familiar. Then it hit me. That's her sister! So that must mean that that's her mom.

" Lexi Hanchar?" the doctor called and i jumped to my feet along with her mom and sister. They looked confused for a bit but then her little sis recognized me and must of told her mom it was ok because she just nodded at me.

We walked over to the doctor and he gave us the news. " She's ok" i heaved a sigh of relief. " she lost a lot of blood but she is fine now and should be able to go home within the next 2 days if everything stays ok. You can see her in room 248."

We walked up in silence. When we reached the door to lexis room i paused and took a deep breath. Then i opened the door.