Chapter 18

*lexis p.o.v*

Me and daniel ran around the park for another 2 hours, winning games, losing games, laughing, talking, and eating.

He won me a lot of stuffed animals, keeping one for himself, and giving me the others. I also won some, but not quite as much as Daniel.

It had gotten to the point where we had so much animals that I started to hand all but the giraffe out to little kids. Daniel soon followed me lead, and we gave all except for the ones we each kept.

All around us where people. We had run into lots of the boys fans and some recognized me from my own stuff. We asked them not to post the pictures until the next day because we wanted to enjoy our day and they agreed.

Soon we had played almost every game and the sun was almost finished setting. " Ferris Wheel?" daniel looked down on me questioningly .

" Of course" i dashed of into the crowd, daniel right behind me.We arrived at the wheel and waited for  our turn and got on.

*daniels p.o.v*

We got on the ferris wheels and waited till it got to the top. Lucky for us, it stopped then and we had the most beautiful view of L A and the ocean. Yet to me, lexi was the most beautiful thing.

" Hey you wanna take some pictures?" lexi turned to me and i hide my phone

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" Hey you wanna take some pictures?" lexi turned to me and i hide my phone. I may have been taking pictures of her while she wasn't looking.

" Sure!"

She handed me her phone and i took a few pictures as she posed, then i took some more on mine. Then we switched and she took some pictures of me.

We talked for a bit as the wheel went round and round. Soo it was darker and lexi was getting colder. I could see her shivering. I suppose i'm not that cold.

"here" i took of my sweatshirt and gave it to her.

" Are you sure? Won't you be cold?" Lexi looked concerned. " No i'm fine just take it"

Lexi took my sweatshirt and put it on. The minute it was of I felt a cold sting, but then when i saw how big it was in her my heart warmed.

Then she cuddled up to my side and i put my arm around her. We sat like that for the rest of the ride, just enjoying the view and each other's company.

All to soon it was over and we had to get of the ferries wheel.

*lexis p.o.v*

Daniel and I got off the ferris wheel and went to get ice cream. "Yessss" i was so excited. Dani laughed and handed me my cookies and cream cone, while he got a vanilla one. Once again I tried to pay and once again, since he was way taller and stronger than me , he won.

We left the fair at 11:42, but it felt like we had been there for only a few minutes. Damn time flies when your with daniel, ok that was cheesy.

We drove back to my house, jamming to music the whole way. When we got there daniel walked me to my door.

" Goodnight Lexi, i has the best time"

" Yeah me to" i have him a kia on the cheek. " See you soon" then i went inside and closed the door.

A/N : Yes it's me again!! Thanks for reading like always. Please vote if you want to✌️Also go and check out my friends wdwsmoocows   and Chev03 story's cause there the bomb.com. Ok byeeeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️