Chapter 13

*daniels p.o.v*

When i arrived back at the hotel that we where staying in, i was so nervous that my knees where shaking. I walked up to our hotel rooms instead of taking the elevator. This gave me time to think about what had happened before i had to face everyone.

It all just seemed so crazy. In the last 12 hours i've preformed with the boys, met the girl of my dreams, nearly been killed by some gang, hid in a closet with a fan and lexi while lexi's arm was bleeding severely, learned some about lexis story, interviewed by the police, sat in a hospital for 4 hours, met lexi's family, and finally i'm back here. Damn, that was a lot to take in.

At least i still had my wallet which had my room key, and my phone. I slowly opened up the door to mine and jonah's room. Everyone was in there frantically pacing.

When Zach saw me he rushed over and gave me a hug. He's such a baby but you gotta love him. " you have a lot of explaining to do young man" Jon was pissed.

I sat down and looked at everyone apologetically. Then i told them the whole story, leaving out most of lexis story but other than that i told all of it.

"Damn son"  everyone was standing there with looks of amazement and shock. " We should all get some rest, we've got a long day tomorrow" we all went back to our rooms and fell asleep even though it was 12 in the afternoon but whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about 2 days since i left the hospital and tour was still on, but it felt different. Like not as empty. It was like something inside me was filled.

Me and lexi had exchanged numbers and where texting a lot. She was getting out of the hospital today and i was excised nervous at the same time.

I really wanted to get back to L.A to see her again. We only had about 4 more stops before tour was done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon it was the last day of tour.

" WHERE IS ZACH" jack came screeching into the room with his hair a mess. " I don't know why?" i smiled texting lexi back. " HE TOOK MY HAT OFF" jack ran out of the room again.

" ow" something  poked my leg. " pst, daniel it's me" " zach what are you doing down there" i stared down at the face under the couch.

" hiding from jack, tell me when it's time to go?" "alright?" i went back to texting lexi. She was telling me about how she had just farted in front of lots of people. I loved how care free she was. She doesn't give a shit about what me or anyone else thinks and i love that.

Soon it was time for the show. I got zach our from under the couch, which was difficult because he had fallen asleep, lord knows how.

We all did our chant and went on stage and did the final show of tour. This has been by far the best tour ever.  Soon we'd be on a plane back to la and back to lexi.

A/N : Hey people thanks for reading. I'm hoping to update a little more cause it's fall break✌️but yeah thanks ❤️❤️