Chapter 9: Training Montage - BEGIN!

[Chapter 9: Training Montage - Begin!]

"When do you think Kakashi's gonna wake up?" Sakura asked as we sat near the sleeping Kakashi. I shrug, not really knowing. Hearing a sudden grumble, I peer my eyes and see the said male open his eyes.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto exclaimed, shortly before getting hit from Sakura.

"Wakey wakey, ya dum dum!" I exclaimed with a smile plastered on my face. He groaned in response. Rude! Glancing at my twin, he looks normal though I could tell that he was slightly relieved. Coming in, Tsunami joined with the bubblegum girl in scolding the man.

"I know that the Sharingan's amazing and all, but if it puts that much of a strain on you, is it really worth?"

"Sorry." The laying male mumbled, unable to move. After he rambled on about what Hunter nins do and came to the realization that Zabuza was alive, emo little Inari bursts in.

"I don't believe it! And nothing's gonna change!" The young child shouted before hugging his grandpa.

"You- the hell are you?!" Naruto demanded, pointing at him.

"Gah, Inari! Where have you been?!" Tazuna called out as he hugged his grandson back. Staring at us, he then looked at Tsunami and pointed at us.

"Mom, they're gonna die." He stated. I puffed my cheeks out and let out a huff as my energetic teammate shouted at him. Sakura held a shook look whilst my foolish little brother even had an expression of irritation. This dum dum doesn't know that he'll be infected by the contagious illness called talknojutsuitis. "There's no way to they can defeat Gato and his men."

"What'd you say you brat!" Naruto shouted once more. Scooting closer to Sasuke, I sweat drop from his loudness. I get it: he's supposed to be 'dumb' and 'obnoxious'. But why does he have to scream? "Listen up Inari! I am a superhero who will someday become an incredible ninja called Hokage! This Gato guy is nothing against us, dattebayo!" I glanced on the determined blond, brows only slightly furrowing. But you lost against Tora how the hell you gonna defeat another cat?

When Inari left the room, Kakashi stood up (with Tsunami making a fuss), and led us to the forest to train. "Alright team, training starts now." He states, leaning on his crutches. "First, we'll do a review on chakra, ninja's most basic source of power; understanding is essential."

"Hn." Sasuke crossed his arms. "We already know about it." I let out a giggle, knowing that he was being a dum dum.

"Yeah! We all know about catra, dattebayo!" Naruto added, pronouncing chakra incorrectly. Sakura then yelled at him and then explained what Chakra did. "Ne ne, I didn't understand any of this stuff but it's just something that the body learns?!"

"The dope's right for once. We can already use jutsu." Sasuke added.

I smiled and patted his shoulder, sniffling a laugh. "Oh foolish little brother! Chakra's not only just about cool and badass jutsus!"

"She's right," Kakashi said, letting out a sigh. "Just like Sakura said, you have to draw both physical and spiritual energy to blah blah blah..." I zoned out cuz Author is way too lazy to write explanations and wishes to skip them. Author also wonders why she decided to write Naruto fanfiction if it was gonna be this long. I mean what?

I got pulled back in reality when a kunai landed before me, accidentally letting out a small gasp. Stepping back, I see that the rest of my teammates also got one as well.

I look up to see the male upside down on a tree branch. Doesn't he get bothered with all the blood rushing to his head? "Use that to mark your distance without your hands. Then, try to go past it. At first, you'll need to run at the tree with much momentum to carry you up until you get used to it. Ready?"