I must be dreaming

Diana felt the jumble of pills push its way down her throat. This was it, she was going to die.

Suddenly, she saw the pale shower curtain move, and then it moved some more

what the hell

Was she hallucinating before she went down?

Then, the glass she drank from (now sitting on the counter) tipped over and fell on the ground, breaking into pieces. At that moment, she heard her brother walk through the door, with Rebecka. She was a blonde dime-a-dozen harlot who always wore this disgusting set of shiny pink cowgirl boots with her unreasonably high short-shorts. She basically leaked spray tan all over the white carpet and her fried hair often stuck to her disgustingly sticky lip gloss. Diana honestly could not possibly conceive why or how her loving brother could be attracted to this trailer park trash monstrosity. Nevertheless, she was as falsely nice as she could whenever Rebecka came over, they hated each other, but they kept up an act for the sake of Edward.

"Hey, Sugar!", Rebecka said as soon as she saw the newly cleaned Diana.

"Hello, Rebecka" Diana forced out a greeting.

Her brother seemed to be in the kitchen doing something so Diana didn't bother giving her another smile and retreated upstairs to clean up the glass. When she got there, she found that all of the glass was gone? 

This is super weird, she thought.

She waited and waited for the pills to fulfill their purpose, but all she got was a fierce bout of vomiting a few hours later. Rebecka must have heard her because she came up to "check on" Diana. "Are you alright, honey? If you want, I know this great cure for tossing your cookies, just involves some tequila and marshmallows!", she said obnoxiously loud. And then, she leaned in too close with slimmed eyes and whispered "Listen you little brat, if you mess up my movie night with Edward with your little sick stunt, I'll make you wish you hadn't"

"No thanks, I'm good" she yelled, making sure Edward would hear from the living room and be content. 

She had tried to die, and all she got was a stomach ache and a sore throat. She decided that she would make sure to follow through next time, with a surer method.