EIGHTEEN

( EIGHTEEN )
maid of gevaudan

Alex, Stiles, Lucas, and Hayden stumbled into Beacon Hills High School, an incredibly injured Liam limply between Alex and Stiles as the two dragged him inside

The group came to a sudden stop as a mass amount of students ran out in front of them, all of them screaming in fear and trying to desperately escape the beast that roared a fair distance away from them.

Sharing quick glances, Alex, Stiles, Lucas, and Hayden carried on, Lucas opening the door to an empty classroom as they all ran inside, Alex and Stiles releasing Liam and lying him down on a desk.

Liam yelled in pain as they did so, Alex wincing at the sight. "Sorry, Liam!"

Liam groaned again as he released pained pants.

"Okay, okay." Stiles reassured the boy.

"Liam?!" Hayden exclaimed panically at the sight of her boyfriend in such a painful state.

"I'm okay, I'm fine!" Liam groaned again, Lucas frowning a little as he pulled apart Liam's jersey, revealing three deep, bloody scratches in his stomach.

Hayden and Stiles almost gagged at the sight, Alex and Lucas widening their eyes at the injury.

"What?" Liam panted as he glanced between the group. "Is it bad?"

"No!"

"Very."

Stiles and Hayden spoke at the same time, Hayden trying to reassure her boyfriend, while Stiles went with the truth.

Stiles and Hayden shared frowns at each other's conflicting responses.

"Liam, just look at me." Alex started, the girl catching Liam's attention. "You're going to be fine, alright?"

Liam just panted as he glanced at Alex, his eyes slightly widening in fear.

Alex noticed the expression, the girl's eyebrows raising as she added. "No, no, no, none of that. We're not gonna panic right now Liam, you need to stay calm, okay?"

"Alex I- I can't!" Liam just released a pained whimper as his gaze remained on Alex.

"Staying calm, Liam." Alex nodded slowly as she tried calming Liam down a little. "It won't hurt as much if you stay calm, trust me."