THREE

( THREE )
dreamcatchers

Noah sighed as he glanced at himself in the mirror, the man cringing at his own appearance

Noah sighed as he glanced at himself in the mirror, the man cringing at his own appearance. "I should've gotten a haircut..."

"Well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles raised his eyebrows, his father narrowing his eyes at his son in annoyance.

"I'm sure there's a compliment in there somewhere." Alex blew out a breath.

"I think you look great." Scott sent Noah a small smile.

"Well, thank you son I should've had." Noah glanced at Scott, who chuckled and shared a glance with Alex while Stiles just frowned.

"What the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." Noah scoffed, beginning to untie his tie.

"What- dad, dad, it's just one date, okay?" Stiles put his hands on his father's shoulders, stopping his father's actions. "The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman."

Alex and Scott nodded supportively.

"Or man." Stiles added with raised eyebrows.

"It's a woman, Stiles." Noah responded, glancing at his son.

"Okay." Stiles nodded with a small smile.

"A very beautiful woman." Noah added with raised eyebrows.

"What 'beautiful woman', by the way?" Stiles glanced between Alex and Scott, the two shrugging.

"None of your business." Noah responded simply, glancing between the three. "Either one of you."

"I want to know." Stiles narrowed his eyes.

Suddenly an obnoxious voice yelled from outside the office, catching the group's attention. "Stilinski!"

Alex and Scott frowned as Stiles raised his eyebrows. Noah's eyebrows furrowed as he recognised the voice.

The four all walked out of the office, but stayed a fair distance away from the boy who was yelling. He was being tightly held back by Parrish and another officer. His lawyer was standing in front of him, observing the situation, embarrassment plastered on his face.

"I'm gonna kill you." The boy gritted out angrily, glaring at Noah.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your Anger Expression Inventory." Noah responded calmly, Alex glancing between Noah and the boy—Donovan.