ONE

( ONE )
creatures of the night

Alex smiled as approached Stiles and Scott, realising the two hadn't seen her yet

"Did I miss anything?" Alex smirked as both Stiles and Scott glanced at her, grins spreading across both their faces at the sight of their best friend.

"No, not at all, actually." Stiles replied, sending Alex a grin as she walked up to him.

"Perfect." Alex smiled as she leaned in, connecting her lips with Stiles's softly, both their eyes fluttering closed.

Stiles hummed in satisfaction against Alex's lips as he continued to kiss the girl, one hand cupping her cheek as he deepened the kiss.

Scott smirked at the pair from his spot sitting on the hood of the Jeep, proud of his two lovestruck best friends.

Alex pulled away soon after, Stiles grinning at her. "I missed you, Lex."

Alex chuckled. "We saw each other yesterday."

"Yeah, I know...but I still missed you." Stiles responded, glancing at the ground briefly.

"Alright, fair enough." Alex replied with a smile.

Alex chuckled as Stiles shrugged. The girl planted another kiss to Stiles's lips before pulling away once again. She sent him a smile as she then walked over to Scott, hoisting herself onto the hood of the Jeep, and next to him, positioning herself so she was lying on her back, the girl resting her head gently on Scott's thighs.

Her legs dangled off the side of the Jeep as she sent Scott a grin from where she was, Scott sending her back a lopsided smile.

"Hey Liam." Alex spoke loudly, making sure Liam heard her from where he was, chained up to a tree.

"Hey Alex!" Liam called back. "Also I missed you too! Can I get a kiss?!"

Stiles sent Liam a glare, while Alex chuckled quietly.

"Watch it." Stiles glared at Liam.

Scott glanced at the full moon.

"You starting to feel it?" Stiles asked, noticing the look.

Scott shook his head. "No, just thinking."

"About what?" Alex asked softly.