FOUR

( FOUR )
condition terminal

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM EITHER BEFORE OR AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER

Alex, Stiles, Lucas, Deaton, Theo, and Scott ran into the police station, Scott running up to Noah. Stiles, Theo, and Alex's gazes travelled to the ground, where a messy line of blood sat.

Alex immediately ran to Lydia, who was paralysed and lying on the floor, the girl trembling with both pain and fear, Kira kneeling next to her and keeping her hands tightly on the wound Lydia had on her stomach.

"Tracy?" Alex glanced at Kira, who nodded. Alex turned to Lydia. "You'll be okay, Lyds."

Theo ran into the room and tied his belt around Lydia's body, compressing the wound.

Alex glanced at Theo, Theo sending her a small smile at her glance.

Alex then focused on Lydia, gently taking the strawberry blonde's hand in hers. "This may feel strange at first, but I promise you, you won't feel the pain as severely anymore, okay? Trust me."

"I'll always trust you." Lydia released sharp breaths as she nodded, her eyes tightly squeezing shut in pain.

Alex glanced at her with sympathetic eyes, the girl then squeezing Lydia's hand tightly, her veins turning black as Lydia's pain flooded through them.

Lydia began to feel better, the girl releasing a breath as the pain she felt began to subside. She opened her eyes and glanced at Alex as the werewolf released her hand.

"Thank you." Lydia whispered, Alex sending her best friend a small smile.

"Lydia! Oh god!" Ms Martin exclaimed as she ran into the room, approaching the small group, Stiles running in after her but remaining at the doorway, his eyes darting from person to person quickly.

Lydia groaned as she still felt a little pain.

"Stiles, Alex." Scott suddenly called, Alex standing up as her and Stiles approached Scott. "Guys, come on."

Stiles helped his dad walk as they followed Scott, Noah's arm around his son's shoulder, Alex walking alongside Scott. Deaton and Lucas followed close behind.

There, they found Malia standing next to Tracy's unconscious body. Malia turned around at the sound of footsteps, the girl glancing between each person quickly.

"It wasn't me." She started as Lucas approached her and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"What the hell happened to her?" Noah frowned as Scott and Deaton approached Tracy, Stiles and Alex approaching Malia and Lucas.