Screaming and Magic

THE PICTURE ABOVE IS WHAT ITALY HAD COOKED SO YOU DONT HAVE TO IMAGINE IT 

Note ..................

Please no kill ;_;

Germany and Italy were in the kitchen, Italy in front of the stove and Germany sitting on the front of the table reading a small book he had brought along, although he wasn't reading it comfortably a sick feeling in his stomach. The type of feeling he had when something was going to happen, and the bad kind.

"Oh, Italy, Germany I didn't know you two were here. I thought you guys were going to sleep in the whole day" France said as he walked in, England right behind him. Both on casual clothes looking completely different then from their military uniform. "And oh, does it smell good in here" He purred in which England hit him in the head in return.

"Why did you hit me this time?!" He foamed at the Englishman in which he puffed and turned away from him.

"You used that voice that signaled you were thinking about something perverted, you bloody frog" He went to seat right besides Germany and crossed his legs not paying any mind towards the Frenchman who was grumbling under his breath and clenching his fist.

"You always think I am thinking something perverted but I am not you Black Sheep of Europe" 

And sat right across from him.

Germany sighed, thinking he would get a few days off from hearing this two but it was something that apparently was to much to ask for.

France crossed his hands doing a little bridge with them and leaned his head on top of them resting them above them looking at the Italian in front of him as he cooked. "What are you cooking Italy, my dear?" France was getting hungry just by the smell coming from the oven. 

Italy turned around and smiled at him. "Its Crostatas. I made enough for everybody although your going to have wait for them to cool down for a bit first" He then went to grab the middens from the hanger just above the dishwasher. Opening the oven he carefully took out the plate containing the food, going around the table careful not to burn Germany and England on the way and set it down on the table but not before setting something to put on top on which was a circled red like rug.

Germany, France and England were mesmerized by the look of the food, the three of them then feeling their stomach grumble at the just the sight of it, plus the smell it was hard for them not to get hungry at all.

France was the first talk, escaping away from the trance in front of him. "Italy that looks amazing. You should give me the recipe for this" Without noticing it himself his hand outstretched itself towards the food but England smacked him once again first the hand and then his head. France grabbed his hand and then his head again, trying to sooth the pain that was about to come, he knew since long ago England's hits would leave him with a sting that will last for a while and if he was lucky enough only for a few minutes or less. "You do quite enjoy hitting me that much, eh? Black Sheep of Europe?" he irritably said looking at the Englishman in front of him. 

"No, I don't. You haven't had washed your hands yet and still you were going to put your dirty hands on the food that others were going to grab as well" He huffed standing up and going to the sink to wash his hands. France mumbling under his breath once again towards the Englishman as he too did the same thing.

Italy chuckled at their dispute between them. It had been a while for him to have heard them fight like this in the meeting and for once Germany didn't say anything to stop them. He was to concreted on Italy's smile. A smile he hadn't seen so carefree, that to him it had been a long time.

Italy caught him staring and nodded to him. 

"I'm fine" He whispered as to not be heard from the two older nations who were now taking a seat and ready to grab a piece. France, however stopped. 

"Wait, I think I know what they are" Taking a piece he examined it from afar and then from up close and then took a bite of it his eyes going slightly wide. "As I thought" He looked directly at Italy with excitement in his eyes. 

"So this is where my people gain the recipe. I should have guess it was from your place Italy" He purred while taking another bite out of it.

England and Germany soon took a piece as well, taking a bite out of them and just like France their eyes widen in surprise and deliciousness.

Germany had tasted many foods Italy has made but he had to admit this was one of his best even if it did in a way tasted like pizza.

"My goodness," England said in bewilderment and surprise. He had never tasted something this delicious, even when he had his own foods he had to admit Italy's food was something he would eat any day and would never get tired from. "What does this have?" The curiousness was probably falling from the Britain.

"Its dough, garlic powder, some pepper, ham with a top of cheese and an egg. After I had done that I folded the sides so that way the egg wouldn't slip and be ruin and then cooked it in the oven" He then took a sit in front of Germany and smiled to the others as they all ate.

Germany noticed he didn't grab a slice. The food was tempting but he couldn't eat comfortably when he knew the person needing support right wasn't eating with him.

"Italy, why aren't you eating? Your always hungry despite the situation" He would have to admit to himself he wasn't that hungry himself he just wanted to make Italy to feel okay but it seemed it wasn't that way as he saw him shook his head. It really seemed to him he wouldn't be able to convince him with anything right now. In a sense he was glad he had made him feel better last night with the gifts he had brought him, the things he loved always made him happy.

Both France and England were concerned now as they had not seen Italy eat with them. Both of them having been used to Italy's sudden burst of eating pasta and food anytime of the day, it didn't matter if it was in the middle of an important meeting. And what was weird for them the most was Germany being silent, his eyes more focused on Italy then ever.

England's eyebrows turned to a concerned outline. "Is everything alright?" He asked eating the last piece of the breakfast and chewing it fast. "You and Germany had been acting out of character lately since we arrived. Is us being here have to do with it?" He leaned a bit on the table and tried to sooth Italy by rubbing his hand that was on the table with his own. 

Italy instantly felt some relief wash over him. He knew it was his magic soothing him, a type of spell that could make one feel relax even when they were anxious or stressed out. But that wasn't what made Italy relax it was the fact that he was here and alive. The fact that he had sacrificed a lot from himself for the others and for him made him respect him the most and in a way it made him see why both America and Canada respected him even if they would sometimes get into fights with him most of the time.

He was special for the two brothers, the one who had seen them grow up and watch them become the man and nation they are today. Even if with one of them he had had a war against one.

"Am fine Eng-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence. When he looked at England's eyes they were blacker than the night, a black he had forgotten, and that was in the backest furthest place of his mind. Italy couldn't move watching the scene unfold in front of him. England's hand squeezing his own, his mouth mumbling, the shock faces of both Germany and France standing from their chairs watching in horror. It was too much and for once he was glad he was consumed in darkness as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body going limp on the table.

HetaOni:Memories And Destruction  (BEING REWRITTEN!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें