Ninth - Caught in Love

Start from the beginning

Like an innocent little child, I did as Nico said. I moved closer to him and then Nico grabbed my hand and the back of my head. Then he pressed his lips gently against mine. Shocked, I pushed Nico gently away. "Wait... ehhh... what...?" I was a bit confused, although I really liked what happened. I must say, the sensation of our lips touching is very addicting to me.

"Goodnight kiss." Nico said with a grin. "You forgot to give me a goodnight kiss. Now, come here, we're not done yet." He said and then pulled me closer again.

Like in the elevator, the kiss started as an innocent and sweet one, and after a while, Nico initiated a more deep and passionate kiss. The sensation was simply intoxicating and exciting. Nico skillfully drove me into a frenzy.

When he finally moved away, Nico had a wide and proud grin on his face. He pulled me closer, without saying anything, and then embraced me tightly. I hugged Nico back, as tightly as I could. I never wanted that moment to end, because at the back of my head I was afraid; afraid that everything was just a wonderful dream, and that I would wake up in the morning.

Finally, I was able to step out of the car. Nico opened the window after I took my first few steps towards the door of my home. "Drew!" He called in his sweet voice.

"What now? Did I forget anything else?" I asked with a little devious smile.

"No. I just wanted to say, goodnight. Sweet dreams!" He said and then smiled at me.

"You too, have a very sweet dream." I replied.

"I will." He replied confidently. "I'll be dreaming of you, that's why." I blushed at his words and Nico chuckled.

"Go home now." I complained shyly. "Drive safely, okay." I said and then waved at him.

Nico smiled and chuckled. "I will. Good night!" He said before waving at me, closing the window of his car, and driving away.

I walked into the house with a bright smile on my face. I was just so happy that I couldn't stop smiling. I was on cloud nine, and I didn't want to come down at all. It was a good thing that Mom was already asleep, or else she would badger me with questions until she squeezes out the answer why I was smiling like that.

The ringing of my phone woke me up the next morning. I groggily tried to find my phone and answered the call. It was Brent. "Hello... ahhh..." I yawned. My eyes were still half closed.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Brent said, he sounded troubled.

"Its fine, it's almost time for me to get up anyway." I replied as I sat up on the bed. "It's surprising that you're up this early... What's wrong?"

"About last night..." Brent said. Last night? What about last night? What happened last night? "We tried to find the boy, we dove in the lake, but the part he disappeared to was too deep, so we couldn't find anything." He said.

"Ahh... so that wasn't dream..." I was so hanged up with my happiness that I almost forgot about that. It was simply so unfathomable that my brain automatically considered it as nothing more than a weird dream. I sighed in disbelief. "It would've been better if it was just a dream..."

"I know..." Brent sighed as well.

"Brent, I think it's better if you stop swimming in that lake for the mean time." I was worried that something like that might happen to Brent as well.

"You don't have to worry about that, after last night's incident, the police cordon-off the lake. No one is allowed near it for now." He said.

"Really? That's a relief." I said.