16

Odera

"Welcome to the market," Seungcheol said, looking over to Jeonghan standing in awe, overwhelmed at the large selection of stalls selling things he'd never even seen before and the plethora of people acting unimaginably different to what he'd expect in Healina. He felt the buzz and strangely he found himself feeling that somewhere in this gallimaufry of odd he fit without even trying.

Suddenly Seungcheol had grabbed the younger's hand, weaving through the crowds all shouting and haggling. Jeonghan thought he could really get into this, attempting to lower the price of items through violent shouting just wouldn't fly in Healina.

They eventually stopped at a section filled with piles upon piles of various different styles of clothing, it all looked strangely modern for items in such a worn out looking market but Jeonghan was adjusting to this great contrast Odera often held.

"I want you to pick some stuff out, what are you like Jeonghan?" Seungcheol inquired but the younger didn't quite know how to respond because truly after all that had happened even he didn't know what he was like. He decided it would be best to just look around.

Seuncheol smiled from a far at the inquisitive new boy who seemed captivated and yet still slightly hesitant at everything in Odera, he knew it was going to be hard to bring the boy fully out his shell and there was clearly things holding him back; he decided it was best not to pry considering the minimal time he had known the younger.

"What sort of currency is this?" Jeonghan said, inspecting the strange tag displaying 70000₩ for a particularly nice red faux leather jacket.  "This seems far too expensive," He continued being very used to these things costing around 50$ Healina currency.

"Woah that's a steal, I have enough money to get you a few outfits, i have like 1000000₩ on me because Jihoon's latest track made bank and yours truly was a feature," Seungcheol remarked, dramatically flicking his nonexistent long hair.

The two picked out a few more things as well as a new phone and some cookies for Chan then made their way to a restaurant or at least what Seungcheol thought was appropriate to call a restaurant, Jeonghan probably would've gone for 'tables in a junk yard' but each to their own.

"What do you want?" The waiter asked, the question seemed more like a threat than a question but Seungcheol didn't seem to think any thing of it, "Two beers and two instant ramen please,"

"What sort of 'restaurant' only sells food and drink that a depressed teenager would stockpile in their room?" Jeonghan said, looking around for any sign of a hygiene rating to which there was none.

"Han, pretty much everyone in Odera acts like a depressed teen because that's just the truth so it's really a smart business plan," He grinned, awkward silence fell on the two whilst waiting for their meal after that; it was easy to forget they were still practically strangers.

"Can I maybe take a picture of you? It's for... a good cause," Seungcheol suddenly spoke up, the younger had changed into some of his new clothes and Seungcheol couldn't deny how amazing Jeonghan looked, he wanted to show it off to his friends.

"S-sure i guess?"

Chilli Sauce 😳
(groupchat)

S.Coups added Jeonghan to the group.

S.Coups: look what we did

Jeonghan: Oh wow I do look different huh?

Joonhwee: 😳💗😍👁👄👁💕💕 can i smash ? 💗😋💗🥰😏

Jeonghan: No tf?

woozi: can we please throw him away, literally what does he do except cry, be horny and talk about his dumb cat?

Joonhwee: you call Aki dumb one more time you trick ass bitch and i'll rip your eyes out and give them to won for his weird sex cupboard

diNO: not the sex cupboard

woozi: not the sex cupboard

Joonhwee: yes the sex cupboard

wonu🐛: Can you stop exposing me in front of the cute new kid, this isn't my only personality trait

woozi: the fact you regard it as a personality trait in the first place eye-

S.Coups: someone compliment han, he looks so good :(

Joonhwee: i did

S.Coups: Jun no that's not-

MingOnTop: Jeonghan you look really lovely, I hope this isn't all to overwhelming for you and I'm sure you'll settle in soon enough. Spending a whole day with Seungcheol has probably been a lot and I bet he took you to that filthy ramen junk yard and don't worry about secretly throwing it away, I'll cook everyone something nice as a welcome meal, what's your favourite food? 💗

Jeonghan: That's so sweet Mingyu, my favourite food is pasta, Seungcheol is quite a handful but I'm slowly feeling better thank you for caring :)

woozi: this wholesome shit is so rare what the fuck why is gyu so nice

S.Coups: i'm a handful? i literally just bought you 950000₩ worth of shit you ungrateful ass

woozi: don't tell me you blew all your money on the new kid

S.Coups: .

Jeonghan: Cheol you said it wasn't much money :( but seriously thank you for today, some of you guys are pretty alright so far so I appreciate you letting me stay with you

Wonu🐛: The Healina popped out

Jeonghan: Please don't associate me with them, they're far better

Wonu🐛: Okay? lol

diNO: hyungs did you get me anything?

S.Coups: We got you some cookies

diNO: :D

And with that the two shut off their phones and finished their 'meal'. Seungcheol was surprised at how well the Healina born held his beer. Eventually they made their way back home under the darkening kingdom sky.