Lobbing

"Harrah!"

Wheeljack propelled the ball with all his might towards Bulkhead who awaited the pass. After his follow-through, he relaxed out of ready position. Bulkhead eagerly caught the lob with his immense strength and looked at the relaxed Wheeljack with confusion.

"Hey Bulk, I think I'm gonna go check on the doc for a bit, You know, in case he's fallen and can't get up with those rusty pistons of his."
Wheeljack gestured towards the entrance of the training arena before walking over to Bumblebee.

"Oh, okay, " Bulkhead replied, his voice sounded a little disappointed but he didn't question it.

"Hey, ya wanna take my spot sport?"

Bumblebee looked up surprised, he hadn't lobbed in a long time, and to be asked now, by Wheeljack to play with Bulkhead, he hadn't anticipated it. He shrugged his shoulders from where he was sitting on a crate.

One game couldn't hurt... right?... But after last time? No... I'll play.

He slowly stood up and watched as Wheeljack faintly smirked at him.
"Thanks."

The wrecker glanced one last time at Bulkhead before exiting the training arena.

Gingerly accepting the lob ball from Bulkhead, Bumblebee walks over to where Wheeljack was previously standing during the game.

Okay, you got this...

Bumblebee rolled his shoulders and bounced on his pedes in preparation for actually passing the ball to Bulkhead.

"Alright, you ready bee?" Bulkhead brought his arm struts up ready to catch the ball, "Show me what you got."

He throws it with all his might thinking it wasn't going to go very far.

Much to Bumblebee's surprise it launched towards Bulkhead who stood there like a statue. Bulkhead had planned to take it easy on Bee, but as the lob came full force at him, he totally hadn't anticipated the strength of the lob. Upon it making contact with Bulkhead he grunted as he stumbled back while cradling the lob.

"Jeez, you got more skills than I expected..."

Woah, I didn't think it would go that far...
I haven't lobbed in a long time, and only a few times, but that was good. I probably haven't realized just how much stronger I've gotten over the course of this war.
But then again... There's something about this new T-Cog-

Bumblebee snapped out of his thoughts as Bulkhead wound up for the returning lob.

Out of the corner of his optics, he suddenly saw Wheeljack full-on running into the room with an angered Ratchet chasing the terrified wrecker with a wrench.
Optimus, Arcee, Smokescreen and Ultra Magnus following close behind.

Bumblebee goes to catch it but about a second before impact, he panicked and realized that it was going to hurt.

He never felt it hit him, but he felt like he wasn't in his body for a few seconds.

When he opened his optics he looked around at the others who had shock written all over their faceplates.

Ratchet dropped his wrench in pure shock. Arcee, Ultra Magnus and Bulkhead froze with their optics wide. Wheeljack didn't notice until he skidded to a stop hiding behind Bulkhead and realized they were all looking at Bumblebee and looked between them with a strange expression.

"What just happened?"