「Act 32: The one with the Ten Days:: Part B」

Author's Note:

One more chapter dedicated to the pair. Before things get dark and ugly, let's have Hiroto and Amaya make some memories.

Disclaimers: All right reserved of the originals "High & Low" Characters, Names, Places, etc to Sigeaki Kubo/ EXILE HIRO/ LDH World/ HI-AX/ enish.

Third Day - Yanaka (Old Town of Tokyo)

The next day found the pair in Tokyo's most traditional district. It was one of the places that was spared and not bombed during WWII. The old architecture always was alluring to Amaya. Even Hiroto found Yanaka unique. 'A town forgotten in time.' he called Yanaka and earned Amaya's awe.

They walked through the narrow winding streets lined with new indie cafes and senbei shops passed down through generations, Yanaka in Tokyo was the perfect place to while away an afternoon. Just a short walk from Ueno Park, that the pair visited next. Even if it was autumn and the Sakura wasn't blossom, the Park was mesmerizing.

Their day ended back in their flat, spending time with Masaki. They had dinner and watched a movie. A typical night that was not often happening in the Amamiya Household. Surprising Amaya and Hiroto didn't fight that night and Masaki didn't mock Hiroto. It was a day worth remembering.

Fourth Day - Harajuku

Hiroto thought dating Amaya couldn't get worse. Until they visit the Harajuku region. It was like they had landed in a different world. 'Were they still in Tokyo?' Harajuku was known as a fashion town where people wear outstanding clothing in bright as well as pastel colors or dark gothic lolita outfits. It was also famous as the birthplace of the 'kawaii' culture.

Amaya knew exactly what they would face in Harajuku. That was the reason she wore a pink dress, wore her hair in ponytails and everything her outfit was pink and happy. Hiroto's first reaction was rejecting to walk next to her. "I don't know you!" he stated, "Bring back Amaya, and take away Kawaii chan!"

She smiled and blinked sending him kisses "Oh! Come now! We are going to Harajuku. Pink is a must!" she giggled.

"Oe! Are you implying I should wear pink!?" Hiroto flipped ready to kill.

"No!" she said with a smile "Pink isn't only the only color that's a must. Black is too. Goth lolita's are still catchy!"

"Eh!?" Hiroto rose an eyebrow "Idiot! Are you now calling me a Lolita!"

"Well are not as cute as a Lolita. But surely!" she teased him and showed her tongue and started running.

"You are dead!" he shouted and started running after her. It took him only a few moments to catch her and wrap his arms around her "Now I will prove to you, that I ain't!" he added and suddenly pressed his lips against her. Kissing her deeply.

"Pervert!" she noted before she kissed him back.

Teasing each other they reached Takeshita Street. The street was the representative shopping street in Harajuku. It had rows of affordably-priced shops selling fashion items, accessories and general goods. They bought crepes and eat it while walking down Takeshita Street. After they decided to take a break and sit at The Kawaii Monster Cafe. Stepping into Kawaii Monster Cafe meant entering a vivid and crazy new world. Hiroto was not sure what they ate, everything was pink and blue. At least it tasted great.

Their next stop was the Moshi Moshi Box Harajuku. It couldn't be more pink. And Amaya took more than 50 pictures all around the pink Box. Hiroto simply couldn't understand what they were doing there. He decided he hated pink and selfies. Next was A Shopping Complex Symbolizing Harajuku called Laforet. Amaya could not have enough of the cosmetic shop. Hiroto ended up picking her up and drag her out of it.