「Act 23: The one with Mighty Warriors END」

The world was as silent as if it ended in the night. The sun was still resolutely below the horizon and the street is as dark as some old-school black and white movie. The following night neither Amaya nor Hiroto slept. Their mind was bothered and confused. New emotions were rising like the morning sun and lied in front of them like autumn leaves in a forgotten forest.

"Tak! (Geez!)" she mumbled irritated as she was trying to dress up. As it was Saturday today she didn't have to go to work. Though she had another plan in mind. She decided to follow SWORD in their attack towards the Mighty Warriors. She had called last night Cobra again, to check if he was doing alright and told him: That she was planning to fight with them and that Hiroto was handling his injury without telling Masaki.

What Amaya didn't know was that the same night Cobra called Masaki. Both of their siblings could be stubborn idiots but they weren't. He filled in Masaki about Hiroto's rib injury and Amaya's new plans. Masaki ensured him that he would look into it and managed the daring pair.

And that's exactly what he did. He woke up around dawn and made coffee. He poured his own mug with coffee and the rest he simply threw inside three of sleeping pills Amaya's roommate had used to drug her months ago. Then he sat down and waited.

Hiroto was the first one who showed up. He was already dressed and seemed like he was doing alright. He had already taken too many painkillers, but his damn rips were still hurting. He gazed at Masaki and walked towards the kitchen and poured also one cup of coffee. He sat down against the couch and started sipping it.

"Oe!? Where are you heading to?" Hiroto shouted as he noted Amaya getting out of the room dressed in low-cut jeans and a casual shirt.

"Eh!?" she questioned by-passing Hiroto and heading to get her own coffee. "I'll join you guys to the fight!" she announced.

"Idiot! Weren't you the one hating fights?" Hiroto uttered in bewilderment "You know how dangerous this fight is?"

"Pervert! You cannot stop me!" she told him in a strong tone. "I used to hate fights! But I have my reasons. And I'll not let my brother fight alone!"

Hiroto pinned his gaze against her as she sat next to him ignoring him. "There is no way! You will stay here! Masaki tell her!"

Masaki jerked his head in a silly manner looking at them. "If she wishes to fight! She can!" Masaki answered very calmly. Although he was far from calm. If he could, he would grab both of them and knock some sense into them. Cobra's sister decided one day to go all wild and fight. And his on brother seriously injured was not any different.

"Aniki!" he voiced still glaring at Amaya. "Find your own ride then. Because I ain't gonna take you with me!"

"Uzai! Don't worry! I'll find my ride!" she stated.

Amaya and Hiroto fought for a minute or two before both slowly started to calm down and doze off. After making sure that both were deeply asleep, Masaki grabbed a blanket and covered them up. "Well for today no one is going to fight! Stubborn Kids!"

 "Well for today no one is going to fight! Stubborn Kids!"