「Act 5: The one with the Third-Drink Amaya」

Author's Note:

Warning: Concepts contained in this chapter include alcohol xD

Disclaimers: All right reserved of the originals "High & Low" Characters, Names, Places, etc to Sigeaki Kubo/ EXILE HIRO/ LDH World/ HI-AX/ enish.

Amaya was checking the time from her mobile one more time, which indicated she still had a few more minutes before finishing work. Today their manager wanted to take the whole team out and celebrate the new deal of the Mall project they closed. Nights out with colleges happened regularly. Having a drink and gossiping made the team relax and bond together. Even Amaya enjoyed spending time out with her co-workers. But she hated drinking. She was never a heavy drinker. But if a coworker would treat a drink, it was not polite to reject it.

She was supposed to clean her new room and organize it. Her life became such a mess since last night. True be told, it was messy before that. Even before she quit her work at the Casino Project. She hoped now that she found a new job and a room to stay in, she could make a new start. Though, there she was now sharing a flat with the Amamiya Brothers. There she was still stubbornly refusing to accept she hailed from Sannoh. There she was not knowing what tomorrow would bring.

"A drink sounds like the best option right now," she mumbled to herself as she grabbed her phone and purse getting ready to leave work

"A drink sounds like the best option right now," she mumbled to herself as she grabbed her phone and purse getting ready to leave work. She checked her phone one more time, it was passed seven. And she had two unread messages. She started walking toward the elevator while opening the messages.

'We've gathered in club Heaven. It opened recently and Tanaka-san (the manager) insisted...' she shook her head in disbelief. She was trying so hard to keep away from Sannoh and SWORD. And every step back she took she would find herself taking two or three forward. She responded 'O.K.' and pressed the ground floor button.

The second message was from Yamato checking how she was doing. 'It's been a while. You worry again by yourself. You know you can rely on us.' She sighed knowing that Yamato cared about her and just wanted to make sure she was doing fine. 'Everything is alright. Don't worry. Take care of Aniki' she responded. She locked her phone and placed it inside her purse.