"Yes you can, you just don't want to. The death penalty is not the best option. One of them is still my brother and even after everything he did I do have memories with him and I still do love him. Dylan I-"

"Sasha execution is a standard penalty for such high crimes, especially ones against the Alpha family. They would be executed in any other pack," he says.

"And what if they believed us guilty of what they did, would you be okay with us dy-" I ask.

"Sasha, we did not commit any crime like kidnapping or doing what they did," he says.

"Dylan please don't do it," I plead.

"Sasha- I'll see. How about this I call a meeting of the Alliance to decide the penalty for the crime. You can speak and put your views in there-" he says.

"Thank you," I say happy he is actually listening to me.

"But the death penalty may still be an option," he says.

"So when will the meeting be?"

"I'll see, maybe a week or so, everyone deserves some rest first after the fighting," he says.

"Okay. So I'm going to go and get some ice cream," I say getting off the desk.

I squeal as he grabs my waist and pulls me back and I feel his legs beneath me.

"Where do you think you're going little minx? You still disobeyed me, going out of the pack house, stealing a car, ending up on some sort of death trap," he says, his warm breath fanning my neck from behind making my heart pound.

I gasp as his fingers slowly run up my arm, leaving trails of tingling in their wake. His touch is electrifying and I am left breathless as his thumb softly caresses my mark.

"Is my office still boring?" He asks softly in my ear.

"N-no," I breathe out.

"I love how reactive you are to my touch Sasha, you are so perfect," he says.

I close my eyes and lean back my head as he leans in and kisses my mark. He needs to stop being so good at this, it's driving me crazy.

His hands and lips leave me suddenly without explanation and he gets closer to the desk and resumes working.

How dare he just go back to working without a warning after making me feel like that. That is just cruel and I don't like it.

"Dylan," I whine.

"Sasha I'm busy working," he says.

"You weren't working five seconds ago?"

"But I am working now, is there a problem?" He asks.

"Yes there is! You can't just make me feel good and then stop," I say.

"So you want me to do as you say, so in other words, obey you?" He asks.

"Yes!"

"But you did not obey me darling, you snuck out to the fair when I told you not to," he says.

"But I didn't tease you," I whine.

"I won't obey you until you obey me, it goes both ways sweetheart," he says.

"This is unfair!"

"No it's not. If you do what I want, I will do what you want."

"You kept me locked up in the packhouse, am I not supposed to want some freedom?"

"There is nothing wrong with wanting freedom, but there is a difference between being smart and knowing that it is not safe and being impulsive and going to a fair with a faulty ferris wheel that could have killed you!" He says.

"In my defence I did not choose to go on the ferris wheel, Lila forced me to go on it," I say.

"And did you end up agreeing?"

"Well I was kind of shoved to the front and I didn't get much of a say-"

"Lila can't make you do something you don't want to do," he says.

"But Ren was so cute, I couldn't say no," I say.

"Ren is a pup. You are letting a pup cloud your decisions."

"A very cute child. I was spending time with her. I mean for our kids is it not good to have some experience being around kids?"

"I'd like you alive to be able to give birth to our pups. Maybe you should instead practice resisting their cute charm," he says.

"Sounds good, I'll go do that-"

"Not now. You're going to sit here and think about your actions," he says.

"I'm not a child!"

"The fact that I have to treat you like one says something different," he mutters.

"You're being really mean! Why won't you just give me some freedom Dylan! I'm sick and tired of being pushed around and doing whatever you want or what suits you!" I shout angrily before breaking down crying.

"I'm sorry Sasha. Please don't cry," he says holding me gently in his arms.

"You can do whatever you want but just because I'm a year or two younger than you I can't? Or is it because I'm a woman or I'm human? Dylan I don't like you controlling me," I sob.

I have no idea how I have gotten to the point of crying but I can't stop and it seems to be doing something to him.

"I'm sorry Sasha for being so possessive and controlling, it's just hard for me. The Alliance is pushing to further unite the packs under a kingdom again and I don't think I'm ready to rule an entire kingdom, one pack can be stressful enough. I'm sorry for being so forceful and everything," he sighs.

"Please can you stop being so demanding though? I do want to be able to move around freely," I tell him.

"Fine. You can go outside with Lila, but not into the forest and no going into the human town without my explicit permission or having me with you," he says giving in.

"Promise?"

"Promise," he replies kissing my lips gently.

"I don't know how I could survive without you. I hope we are never ever separated," I whisper hugging him tightly.

"Same," he responds kissing my lips again to show his love for me.