2

{Yu's P.O.V}
I hate it here. I can't even describe my hatred for this absolute disgrace of...

wait a second let's go back a couple of hours

~ 4 Hours Earlier ~

I suddenly want to punch Haruhi. I don't wanna punch many people so this is something new for me. I swear to god if I get–*ring ring*

I look down at my phone and see about ten more messages from my cousin, Haruhi. Does she seriously have nothing else to do? I've been receiving texts from her ever since she left. I swear on my voice that she has sent me at least a hundred text messages. I let out a sigh as I finally reach my destination. 'It looks better than I expected' I think to myself.

I open the door and head inside. I leave my luggage in the area where we take off our shoes and I flop onto a futon. Today has been such a long day. I take my mask off and look into the mirror.

 I take my mask off and look into the mirror

'Wow, it's a miracle. I still hate myself. That's enough of that.' I think to myself. 'Atm that's enough of that'. I throw my sweater over the mirror covering it. I really don't want to get up but I have to unpack. Though I could always do it later...

~ 5 Hours Later ~

I awake quickly when I hear the sound of the doorknob turning. My senses are higher than others due to..well that's not important now. I look for my mask and see that I put it on the counter before dozing off to sleep. I literally jump across the room and grab my mask then summersault back to the living room in a matter of seconds. I equip my mask as quick as I can. The door then opens but no one is there. I tilt my head in confusion.

'Is it a robbery?'

'Did I not close the door all the way?'

'Is the door broken?'

'Did the wind maybe push it open?'

All kinds of possibilities came to mind but none of them made sense because I locked the door and slammed it shut when I came in. And it wasn't windy today at all and wouldn't have been because I checked the weather report for today because I wasn't sure if I'd need to bring an umbrella with me, since we're moving into the rainy season.

Suddenly I see a giant box, not just any box it was a colorful one. Something you'd receive on Christmas or even your birthday.

*POP*
I jump. What the heck was that?! A gun shot? A sneak attack? An assassination?! I put my hands up ready to fight whoever was behind the box.

"SURPRISE! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!" Two familiar faces emerge from behind the box. It was none other than Uncle and Haruhi. I let out a sigh of relief and they can't see it but I'm glaring daggers at them. All I wanted to do was arrive, take a nap and have some peace & quiet which I'm sure Haruhi would've understood since when I went to her club the bunch around her were quite rowdy. Confetti rains down a bit delayed from the poppers that most people only use during New Years.

They both start singing a song they both just happened to know. The giant present is soon shoved into my lap. I open it and just see a bunch of necessities for living and one of the most horrible things that I could've EVER received was in front of my eyes. I never had such an urge to strangle something or even someone. Or maybe just set it on fire and throw it off a bridge into the ocean so I never have to see it again. Maybe even throw it a small funeral before I say adios to this abomination.

I hate it here. I can't even describe my hatred for this absolute disgrace of clothing. In yellow an old fashioned, completely out of style, a dress that I wouldn't be caught dead in was looking me straight into the eye. 'Uncle.' I type, 'Can you explain why you would ever gift me this absolute atrocity?'

It seems Uncle could somehow understand my anger and absolute disgust from just those words. He heads to a corner and starts sulking. Haruhi then comes up to me, "Hey, we spent a lot of time finding out your size and picking it out for you. Not to mention Dad did a lot of paperwork to enroll you in school and even funded you." Haruhi says in a slightly demeaning way.

'So what are you saying.'

"I'm say that you should at least have respect and say the simple words 'thank you'"

'Dear Haruhi, I just met you and i don't appreciate being treated like this. I honestly just stated my opinion. It's not my fault you have no fashion sense. Oh, but I guess that's not a problem since you wear the boys uniform.' I look Haruhi dead straight in the eyes and I have a feeling she could tell even though it was hard to see through the eye holes of my mask by people who look at me, 'I truly do appreciate and accept the necessities that Uncle and you have given me but that thing is something I'm gonna have to respectfully decline.'

'Now you–' Haruhi is stopped by Uncle who sighs and retrieved the dress from me.

"I'm sorry it's not to your liking. I'll see if I can make adjustments to it." Uncle says in a depressing manner that almost makes me feel sorry for him.

"You didn't have to behave like that."

'Like what?'

"Like a complete brat."

'My parent taught me to always sa–express what's on my mind. They always wanted to hear my brother and I's opinion on different things. This is how I was raised Haruhi. They didn't care for who's above who. It was what the Americans would call a democracy. Everyone's opinion is welcome and we didn't discriminate when someone spoke up.'

"You think I'm discriminating you?" Haruhi clenches her teeth, "My dad works hard and the fact the he spent his hard earned money to buy something for you and for you–"

'Haruhi, stop this. Sit down. Let's forget this petty matter.'

"Petty? What do you mean–"

I turn my back to her. I don't need this now. Not now. I can't now.