The Silent One

{Yu's P.O.V}

"Hey guys, do you mind if I take the day off?"  Haruhi asks the hosts. They go into thinking mode. They're taking forever to decide. They should really have that waiting song thing from Jeopardy.

"Well why not boss," One of the Orange-haired twins say.

"Her cousin she hasn't seen before has come to visit." The other twin finishes the sentence.

"Sure! Anything for my daughter!" The blondie says cheerfully. What a bunch of idiots.

Haruhi takes my hand we leave the host club and the school. We go right home. Haruhi sets her bag down and takes mine as well. I kind of forgot I was carrying it.

"So, why did you come to my school? Couldn't you've waited until I got home?"

'I could've but that would be so long and I was so bored.' I write quickly on my board. I can see Haruhi doesn't understand why I'm writing instead of talking. Uncle will tell her once he gets home.

"Are you transferring to Ouran Academy?"

'Yes, I don't like the girl uniforms though.' I stare at her in the eyes when I write. Making eye-contact is important in a conversation.

"Let me go get some tea!" Haruhi gets up and heads into the kitchen. I can tell she's uncomfortable talking to me. Maybe I should just leave her alone, I mean she has a life and everything. I don't need to be ruining it.

Haruhi comes back and hands me my tea. She tells me it's hot so I need to blow on it. She's treating me differently. I don't like it.

'Am I bothering you?' I give her a serious look, Haruhi seeks shocked.

"No! You're not! It's just.." Haruhi trails off.

'You're not use to talking like this.'

"Yeah! I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings!" Haruhi bows. I smile.

'I don't have feelings anymore so it's fine.'

"Huh?" Haruhi says confused and worried. I just drink my tea ignoring her concerns. No one shall care for me, I should only care for myself. I don't want to drag Haruhi into my drama. It may result with death.