I hate me too

{Yu's P.O.V}

"How's the ice cream, Yu-chan?!" Honey questions me with a piece of cake stuck on his cheek.

'It taste like ice-cream.' I quickly write, Honey begins to laugh. I don't recall doing anything funny or humorous. Haruhi takes a seat next to me. I can feel the host clubs member's gazes burning into my back. They don't like me one bit.

Once I'm finished eating, I grab my board and start to walk out of the club room without saying goodbye. As I make my way down the hallway, Tamaki runs and grabs my arm. He turns me to where I face him.

The expression on his face doesn't seem too happy, "Honey was so nice to you but you can't even say you're leaving? What's with you and manners?! I've been trying to keep quiet since your Haruhi's cousin but this time you've gone to far!" He yells at me, I pick my marker to write something but he slaps it out of my hand along with my board, "Use your words! You're not deaf!"

"...You hate me, that's okay though because I hate myself too." I say quietly, I run down the hallway as fast as I can. I don't belong here, I never did.

{Haruhi's P.O.V}

I witnessed the whole thing, I walk behind Tamaki as he turns around without even the slightest of guilt on his face and slap him, "Haru—"

"Shut it, I quit the host-club. I don't care about my debt anymore. Asshole." I run after my cousin leaving Tamaki on the verge of tears. He's overreacting, he doesn't deserve to cry as much as Yu does.

~~~

I find her and she's standing on the edge of the roof, "Yu! This isn't the answer, come on, we can talk this out."

"Haru-chan," Yu says, you can tell from her voice that she hasn't spoken in a long time, "You don't know me well enough to care for me."

"So what?! Then let me get to know you. Yu, I want to know you. I want to understand, I'm not just saying this! Give me a chance, please." I shout at her, she clenches her fist and turns and looks at me. She took her mask off, tears are streaming down her face.

Yu throws me the mask and I quickly catch it, "You're a good person, Haru-chan." She says as she jumps. I throw the mask and rush over to the ledge hoping that I was in time to save her.