Chapter 2

"Does this look good on me", Lizzie said looking in the full length mirror, checking out the dress I picked for her

"It looks fine, I think you look great", Suhy said looking at her phone screen, clearly focusing on her game. I snapped infront of her face.

"huh? What? Sorry what happened?" Suhy said all confused.

"You didn't even look at my dress", Lizzie pouted.

"Well now that I did, you look totally fab", Suhy said flipping her hand all valley-girl style. I burst out laughing.

"Wow, so epic Suhy, so epic", I said leaning back on the chair, "but you do look good Lizzie".

"I completly agree", I heard a voice say. I snapped around to see five boys standing at the doorway.

"I think that dress looks smoking on you", Cole said to Lizzie, taking a seat beside Suhy.

"Um, thanks but now I feel awkward. I'm gonna go change now", Lizzie said backing up into her changing room.

"So Cole, what was that comment about?" I said raising my eyebrows at Cole, who was now playing with his thumbs.

"I dunno", he mumbled. I smirked. I know that kind of mumbling. Its what happens when you have a huge crush on some one. A geeky crush, I should know.

"Yup don't know" Suhy said putting quotations around the 'don't know'.

"Well I don't, so anyways what shall we do today", Cole said .

"Wait, wait wait! How did you guys know we were here?" Lizzie said walking out of the change room, holding her dress. I raised my eyebrows, she just nodded.

"Well, actually Gabe wanted to go to the mall, and we were all like why. But I am so glad he convinced us. right boys?" Will said as all the boys nodded, except Gabe. He just looked away, my heart panged. Why is he acting like this? But what ever it was it is getting annoying.

"I have an idea, why don't we go to the food court?" Lizzie annouced walking up to the counter to put the dress back.

"Sure but wait you aren't buying the dress?" I said worried.

"Nah, it's super expensive like total SoHo worthy. I can't afford it", she said sadly. I saw Cole flinch out of the corner of my eye. As Liz moved away from the dress, Cole grabbed it from the rack and ran to the register. Moments later he came back with the dress in hand, paid for. For Liz!

"Wait you bought this for me?" Lizzie said suprised.

"Yeah well it looked really good on you and I thought you should have it", Cole said handing her the bag.

"I can't take this, I just can't", Lizzie said trying to give the bag back.

"Laurenza, please just accept the dress", Cole pleaded. Liz smiled warmly and accepted the gift he bought.

"Um excuse us, we have to go to the bathroom", Lizzie said taking Suhy and my hands.

"No I-and now I'm getting dragged away", I said, stumbling away. For the first time since we have seen the boys, Gabe smiled. Well, I think he was.

"OMIGOSH LIZZIE!!" Suhy and I squealed.

"I know I know, i'm so lucky", Liz said embarassed.

"YES YOU ARE!" we squealed again.

'Alright girls, they are waiting for us", Suhy said fixing herself up.

"But don't you guys find it weird they keep finding us randomly?" I said.