Chapter 27 (Mandy's P.O.V.)

I am completely and utterly dumbfounded by the little girl in the room. She is the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen. Her brown hair tied up in little ponytails that swish around as she walks. Everyone in the room becomes quiet upon our arrival.

The little girl tries to get the attention of a women, who I never met, sitting on the couch. The little girl finally realizes that every one is looking at Gabe and I in the doorway and turns around. As she does, our eyes meet and its like falling in love. Her eyes gleaming, reminding me so much like my own eyes, the owns staring back at me when I look into a mirror. Her smile, although a few teeth haven't fully grown it yet, is shining and radiates through the entire room.

She seemed so small although I knew her sixth birthday was coming up soon. Her eyes kept steady on me as she made her way towards us. I couldn't help but take notice in the way her feet were angled.

They were turned in and she wobbled a little uncertainly as she walked. Her struggle evident, like walking the short distance between us was an adventure. I had known for a while that she had a problem in her lower limbs but watching her like this wanted me to finish that tv series more than ever. The money for my little girls surgery.

She continued towards us and it was then the tears finally flowed out of my eyes. Removed the crutches and was on my hands and knees. I held my arms out for her to come into. She stumbled the last two steps and fell right into me, clutching on to my neck burying her face in the crook of it.

I couldn't believe the feeling rushing over me. She was so beautiful in a way I couldn't understand. I couldn't watch her grow up. I had to sit around wondering and working my tail off just to make sure she was going to be ok.

I pulled away a little to stare at her pretty little face, her chubby cheeks and little button nose taking a toll on my emotions. I honestly didn't know why people were so cruel these days a to making a little girl suffer.

But my heart stopped right in its track when I heard her say her first ever words to me

"Mama, I love you"

~~~~~~~~

I sat on my bed with her sleeping on my chest, her soft snores the only thing in the room. Our two heart beats beat together. My little baby.

Is it so wrong that I could just sit around doing nothing all day other than hold Crystal and watch Disney movies? Well if its wrong, I don't ever want to be right.

To be honest I don't know what I was running from, maybe it was the fact that I am too young or the fact that I didn't want others to know about her but I regret it now.

All she wanted was a little love. Not to be a government experiment. She is a little girl who deserves to be a little girl. Instead of being cooped up and being kept away from her family.

What people don't know is that she was born without myself knowing. No I'm not technically a teen mom. I didn't I've birth to her and I didn't know she existed until she was around two years old. And by that time I was shocked to death. I'm extremely worried for her though.

Since she was an experiment, they made a small mistake so there was now a problem with her spinal cord and leg hamstrings. Which is why her legs were turned in.

I was only doing this show because of her anyways. Just so I can pay for that surgery that she definitely needs. I want her to be able to live a full life and have nothing stop her. Even if I had to go through my cousin and any other people that are complications.

Suddenly I heard a rustling. I looked down to see that she was waking up. Smiling down at her, she started to yawn before she looked up at me.

"Hey baby, did you have a nice nap?" I asked her, kissing her forehead.

"Yeah mama. I'm hungry, can we eat something?" she pouted. I laughed and picked her up.

"Sure, what do you want to eat?"

"Um..... I wanna eat pizza!" she squealed as I carried her downstairs. But as I got to the kitchen there was already a box of pizza sitting there. Along with a smiling Gabe.

"Hey Mandy, I hope you don't mind but I bought pizza" he said smiling. I smiled back at him and placed Crystal in a chair.

"Yay! Daddy is gonna eat pizza with me and Mama!" Crystal said clapping. I never did realize what a cute girl she was.

She leaned forward and took a slice of pizza, taking a bite out of it. For an hour we all just sat there just eating and laughing with one another. After I had placed the dishes into the dishwasher I walked back to the table.

"So Gabe, where did everyone go?" I asked while cleaning up Crystal's face.

"I think they went to some movie or something. I don't know but I didn't really want to go" he said to me then turned to Crystal, "so baby, what do you want to do now?"

"Shopping! I wanna go shopping Daddy" she squealed. That's my girl. Shopping before anything.

"Do we have to?" Gabe pouted. I nod my head vigorously.

"Fine, come on. I'll be in car" he said and sassy walked out of the kitchen.

I smiled and picked up Crystal and carried her towards the car. Today has actually started to be a good day.