Chapter 26 (Gabe's P.O.V)

This is going to ruin everything. I have to get Mandy out of here. If not I am so in deep trouble. What am I suppose to do now? The plan, is ruined, down the toilet. FLUSH!

"Come on, Mandy. Let's get out of here", I whisper in her ear. Nodding I know she agrees with me. I place a tight smile on my face and wrap my arm around her waist, leading her out of there. She has a look of grief stricken on her face.

"They will never find her. And even if they do they can't do anything to her. She is under gouvernment lock down" I say to her, trying to ease her of her stress. At hearing this her face broke out into a small smile.

"Do you really think that she will be ok?" she asked with tears still evident in her eyes. But I smile at her and kiss her on the forehead, I have to find someway to get her happy again but it is so hard when she is being so despressing.

Then my phone buzzed, and I had a feeling that it was going to make Mandy smile. I pulled out my phone and saw the most relieving text ever. Mandy looked up at me with hopeful eyes like I was the only person that could possibly make her smile today.

"Anyways, I have an idea to make your frown turn upside down and keep it like that" I wink. She shoots me the 'you're an idiot look' and get's up.

"Well, let's go. If your going to make me smile, then I want to see how you are going to make me smile. So your on Morales" she says giving me a tight small lipped smile that was the closest thing I saw to a happy expression on her face all day.

I handed her crutches over to her and helped her walk over to the cab that I had called. She looked physically like she was straining herself but I didn't mind. I kind of like that in a girl. That they are able to do things for themselves. Through Mandy I have even learned a few things about myself.

One, my perspective of her has changed completely.

Two, I have now have a new appreciation for Mandy and her friends.

Three, I am now in understanding with girls who are fandom obsessed.

I now have learned that it isn't a obsession, just a quote on quote 'dedication'. They are very exact with everything and will do anything in their power to stalk, follow and keep that fire lite inside of them. It is kind of terrifying but at the same time it seems flattering...then I figured out about our own stalkers.....

First I thought it was nice that I have fans...then they show up in the same stores, outside bathrooms (which is really uncomfortable) and even on your doorstep. It takes a very strange turn and suddenly you get really freaked out and paranoid about random fans popping out everywhere.

Then you get use to it and just pose for pictures and smile but there are still times where I get freaked out......especially when they figure out things about you that even you don't remember half the time.

"So where are you taking me?" Mandy says interrupting my thoughts.

"I can't actually tell you that" I say to her as she leans against my shoulder.

"Please?"

"Nope" I say popping the 'p'.

"But why?" she whines.

"Because Laura and Suzy would kill me if I ever did" I pout back.

"You suck" she says slapping my arm.

"Yes, I know but you will be happy when we get there" I tell her.

"Fine" she pouts and moves away to the window. But I continue to smile and text Cole. If this plan doesn't work I honestly do not know what I am going to do.

I look out the window and I see the house approaching and suddenly have the urge to get out of the car and just run inside and show Mandy her surprise. But the excitement goes away quite easily when I remember the plan.

That horrid plan that I stupidly agreed to. Which was probably my second biggest mistake. My first was being a jerk to the girl I am currently dating. And the plan wasn't even fully intact yet. Not even half way there.

"Well let's go then" I say to her but she just nods me off as if I was interrupting something.

"Yeah. Ok" was all she said.

"Are you alright?" I ask her, touching her arm softly.

"Yeah I guess. I'm just thinking" she said with a worried look on her face.

"Well this will definately cheer you up" I say with a hint of reassurence added to my voice.

"Alright" she said and opened the door. I opened my own and ran out of the car and to the other side to help Mandy out.

She slowly wobbled out of the car and into the house. She still had a straight face on but I could tell that she was trying to smile.

"Alright, are you ready for your surprise?" I asked her, holding her up. She nods. I just smile and open the door.

When I do, I turn to Mandy who's jaw is hanging open at her surprise. I myself was a little taken back as well. I mean it makes Mandy feel a whole lot better but it still makes me feel on top of the world.

I looked at the little girl in the middle of our living room, with a cute little pink dress on and her brown hair in ponytails.

She was absolutely beautiful.