"Wow Nandu, from jerk to cute and caring... not bad huunnn!!!!" my inside screamed And that led me to blush a bit more... And in few minutes I was deprived of any jewelry on my body, everything was comfortably lying on the dressing.. But he is still here, still that close, haven't moved a inch.... I want to know which perfume he use, because it smells so good, I just want to wrap myself around him and smell him all day, that would feel good.... Aishhh, get a grip Nandu get a grip...

So good we look together, I never noticed but today I knew that everyone say correct, we look so good as a couple. I was done removing her jewelries, but am still standing here, don't know why but I don't plan to move, it seems good here ,comfortable... Slowly I put my hands on her waist and hold her tight dropping my head on her shoulders, a shiver ran down both our bodies as I felt her shivering under my touch... And I smirk realizing, I have this much effect on her...In a swift motion I released her long hair from that bun and she intakes a sharp breath...

I love her hair, they are long and so smooth, always asking me to come and touch them, finally got the chance to do it today... I look at the mirror and found her eyes closed.. I push her more into me and nuzzle my nose into those long hair of her... And after few minutes I found her hands resting above mine on her waist....

Well this is it, this is the peace I was missing from past 2 years.. I felt content I could probably stand here whole night just holding her in my arms...

I felt safe here, after 2 years it feel like I have found my home, his arms... the way he is holding me, the way his head is resting on my shoulder, it all feel so good... Honestly I never thought, Manik would be the guy whom I will feel safe and secure... I can spend this whole night standing here in his arms...

Few minutes passed as we both keep standing wrapped in each other without saying a single word... There was no need of saying anything... this silence looks more meaningful than words...

"Tired....?" Manik asked in a hoarse whisper... His voice sounded too sexy... sexy, really Nandu.. you have totally lost it.. I couldn't uttered a word and just hmm in response...

"Go change your clothes in the changing room, I will take a shower till then....." And after few seconds he was gone.. A whimper escape my mouth on the loss of touch... 

I opened his closet and saw my clothes were neatly arranged with his, I took a plain salwar suit for a night wear and made my way towards changing room.....

I came out after taking a long shower in order to relax myself and my mind too.. which is clearly not in place today... what are you doing to me Nandini. I came out and saw that Nandini was already asleep, looks like she was too exhausted... Why not it was a long day... A smile crept on my face looking at her angelic one... She is a true example of Innocence... I slowly crawled at bed and covered both of us under blanket then closing all the distance, pushing myself close to her with my one arm on her waist, I pecked her head one last time before dozing off completely...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I was in my lala land when I felt like I was going to crush down under a heavy weight and as I so not want to die this soon, like yeah few days back I would have love to... But not now when I have such a wonderful family, friends and yeah my husband and a gorgeous smile broke on my face thinking about my husband and that let me open my eyes... It took me some time to adjust to the new surrounding, well of course my new room, I wanted to check the room out as I was not able to do it last night but again that weight remind me to first take care of it.. Then I turn myself a bit to check what was it and my eyes felt on my so so cute sleeping husband...

And that weight was none other than of My darling husband, whose currently half of the body is on me while my jaw literally fell on floor taking in his appearance. My dear husband Manik freaking Malhotra is lying there half naked , I felt my heart beating so fast, we literally slept on a same bed wrapped in each other and that too he was without a shirt... I can't help but ogle at his perfect shape body, it looked so umm so yummy...Oh Aiyappa!!!!  seriously what do I am even thinking... But can't deny the fact that he is so hot, I fight the urge of touching him... Did I like really slept with him like in this position... Manik's one arm is around my waist and his face is in crook of my neck and our legs were tangled into each other... I couldn't hold the blush which was all over my face... Way to start a day Nandu...

I can't imagine if Manik wakes up and sees us like that, won't this be embarrassing.. And this thought was enough to make me come out of bed in next 5 minutes... yeah yeah I took minutes, so what do you think, it wasn't easy to come out of the grip of Hulk... 

I shook my head and immediately get into the bathroom to freshen up, as Cabir bhai is supposed to be here for breakfast and we were quite late... I wonder why didn't anyone wake us up...

I came out of the bathroom in a sea green net saree, and saw Manik was still sleeping, I thought of first getting ready and then wake him up... I sat down in front of the mirror and start doing a little make up...It was hard to concentrate when your hot as hell of a husband is lying there half naked... Aiyappa!!!! what the hell happened to a nice Nandini, how come my thoughts get this corrupted... I sighed and concentrated on my work

I woke up and oh boy!! what a sight to see early morning... My wife just came out of shower I guess, as her hair were totally wet and she is sitting in front of mirror getting ready... She look so sexy in that green saree... I remember on our Haldi, she looked too irresistible in Saree... Well today was same, I was staring at her when she looked in the mirror and her eyes met mine... She smiled.. oh how much I love that cute smile of her's

"Good Morning..."She said almost in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear, I lazily got up from the bed and made my towards her, she was trying to tie her nuptial chain.. I took that from her hand and bend down to tie it, then in a swift motion I filled vermillion and replied to her morning wish.... And I found her looking everywhere just not me, and her face is as red as tomato... Well I look myself in the mirror and Oh god!! I was shirtless..... I smirked seeing Nandini affected...

"Bhai must be here, everyone will be waiting we are already late for breakfast... you get ready and come down, I will be going..." I nod at her and went to take a shower...

Manik was inside the shower and I was here confused whether to take out his clothes or not... Well I have seen Amma all her life doing same for Appa, and I always wanted to do same for my husband.. But here we are talking about Manik, maybe he won't like me touching his things...

After a few minute of debate I took out a suit and put it neatly on bed.. And then I left from there too catch up with everyone...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We were having fun at breakfast table with everyone around, well there was only Bhai and Manik's family... Dhruv had something important to do, so he wasn't here and 3 girls were at home preparing for my welcome.. As I have to go with Bhai for Pag phera... Everyone was having good time when I saw Manik coming down in the clothes, which I took  out for him and my chest swells a bit..... He actually wore them... Wow!! Aiyappa!!!, this is a good start right...

He came and sat beside me without saying anything and started his breakfast....After a few chit chat, Manik was set to leave for his office, I have to leave with Bhai... Neyo Mom was very upset of him joining his office so soon... But he might have his reasons, which I need to understand right, that's what a sensible and understanding wife do... And I am doing the same...

Soon I left with Cabir Bhai... Can't wait to go back home... Funny ehh, have just lived there for only 2 weeks but still that was home because there lived my Brother and my best friend who were my family....

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well as promised here I am with a long chapter and full of Manan... so please enjoy and do vote, it hardly take a second to click on that star... so please do that for me....