Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

Y/n's POV

I walk back to my house and saw that there's many cars park outside.

Y/n: "Looks like everyone's here."

I walk inside the house and saw The Gremory Family, Sitri Family, Hyoudou Family, Azazel, Michael, Lady, Nero, Kyrie, Nico, Some Orphan kids with them, Akeno, Kuroka, Koneko, Kiba, Xenovia, Irina, Gasper, Asia, Rossweisse,  Sona's Peerage, Ravel, Lady Phoenix, Yasaka, Kunou, The K/DA and John Wick.

Y/n: "Well I'll be damn. Guess I'm the one who's late."

Rias: "Y/n-kun! You made it!"

Some of the girls are wearing a Christmas attire while some are wearing their regular clothes. And the boys are wearing a Christmas Sweater and some are in the a regular clothes except for John and Sirzechs because they're wearing a suit.

We all started to eat while some are chatting with each other.

Rias: "So how was the Job Y/n-kun?"

Y/n: "It was alright, I didn't get any bonus though. Some stray killed him before I could even get it."

Nero: "Well, at least you get paid."

Y/n: "And you didn't?"

Nico: "Nope. The customer ran off after he was done with the job."

Y/n: "Hahahaha! That's why I only accept Cash-up-front!"

Nero: "Cut me some slack man, we're running low on budget."

Y/n: "You know you could always asked me for help."

Nero: "No, I can't do that. That's your earning."

Y/n: "Nero, we're a family, it's only a natural to watch each other's back. And besides, you can't let those kids get hungry."

Nero: "Thanks Y/n, I appreciate it. I really do."

Y/n: "No problem man."

We fist bump and continue eating the food. I look by the couch and see John, Sirzechs and Azazel laughing.

Y/n(Thinking): "Holy Shit. That's the first time I saw John laugh."

I look at the other group and saw Serafall admiring Evelyn, Akali and Kai'sa being the K/DA. I'm trying to find Ahri and saw her talking to Yasaka and Kunou.

I look at the other and saw Saji and Issei drooling to see the girls in a costume. Asia trying to pull Issei away while a girl with blue hair hit Saji in the head, knocking unconscious.

Y/n(Thinking): "Come on Asia, do what she did with Saji."

I saw Rias walking towards me with a plate of Strawberry cake.

Rias: "Here Y/n-kun.~ Say Ah.~"

Y/n: "You don't have to feed me you know."

Rias: "Come on.~ Please....~"

Y/n: *Sigh*"Ah...."

She feed me the strawberry cake and I can feel some glare are looking at us. More like it's going towards Rias.

Rias: "How was it?~"

Y/n: "It was kinda good."

Rias: "Thank you.~ I asked Patty to help me make it."

Patty: "See! I told you he'll like it!"

I walk towards food table and saw a Strawberry Sundae. I grab one and went back to my chair. When I was about to eat it, I saw something weird.