12.

"he didn't invite me" gabbie huffed.
i threw a shit load of clothes.
"ugh nothing absolutely nothing!"
i sat on the floor.
"that's it i'm not going"
gabbie looked above me smiling.
"why don't you wear my black dress?"
"gabs that's way too tight jonah and i are only friends and i don't even know zach" i said.
she went to her room and grabbed it.
"are you sure?"
"sure about what?"
she smirked throwing the dress on my bed.
"jonah."
i rolled my eyes grabbing the dress and pulling my shirt off over my head.
"stop" i replied trying to hide the fact that i was red.
"you like him" she teased as she turned around.
i slipped the dress over my head already feeling how it hugged my figure.
"gabbie i don't know" i said as she turned around.
"you look so pretty" she said excitedly.
i hugged her as she zipped up my dress.
"damn jonah be getting all that"
"gabs!" i yelled softly pushing her aside.
"well can you bring me i'm bored!"
"is jack not coming?"
"he left me to go somewhere else"
i felt bad.
"do you want me to stay?"
"nooo you're going!"
my phone ringed as gabbie pounced at my nightstand.
"he's outside" she yelled.
"no he isn't" i said nervously.
she faced my phone to me showing the text.
"go!" she said throwing my purse.
"do i look fine?" i said fixing my hair.
"...you look perfect" she smiled. i gave her one last hug before i walked out. thank god i didn't wear heels because i would've fallen over. i saw his car parked outside as i fluffed my hair back. i opened his car door as he looked up from his phone. he glanced up and down my body and smiled inhaling a breath.
"hi" i said nervously closing the door.
"h-hey" he stuttered out.
i giggled softly putting my seatbelt on. he turned around to back up the car as his hand arched to the back of my seat. even though he was backing the car i could tell he was staring at me.
"you look so pretty"
i looked up from picking at my purse to him. he bit his lip leaning back down to his seat and smiled.
"you look pretty" he repeated.
i blocked the side of my face with my hand trying to hide the fact my cheeks were burning. the way he looked at me gave me butterflies and made my stomach do backflips.
"thank you" i managed to choke out.
he giggled as his hand laid close to my thigh. i moved it away even though his hand wasn't resting on it.
"...jonah?"
he looked at me.
"mhm?"
"...do you know jack?"
"not really but my friend zach does they're good friends"
good friends? jack hated zach!
"are you asking because i know where you live?"
"kind of" it was strange that jack knew who jonah and zach was.
"well back when zach and jack were close jack invited him over a lot to his girlfriends house because zach and his ex were really close. and i used to pick him up"
he pinched his temples. "who knows"
that made me realize why jack wanted me to avoid him. he parked his car near zach's driveway which was already filled with cars. before i could open the door jonah ran out and opened it for me. thank god it was dark out because i was loosing it.
"you didn't have to"
"do what?" he said scratching the back of his neck.
i looked back at his tall figure as he looked at me like he was in the car. up and down. staring everywhere. it made me feel self conscious.
"jonah?" someone called.
"hey daniel" he smiled.
a girl stood by him.
"is this angi" jonah smiled.
daniel looked down as the girl cuddled her head next to daniel's shoulder.
"yeah" he said smiley.
daniel was kind of cute.
"is this tate your girlfriend?"
jonah opened his mouth and glanced back at me.
"this is tate yeah"
i don't know if i was going crazy but i saw his cheeks go to a light shade of pink. the other thing i was wondering was did he clarify i was tate or his girlfriend. or both?