In Secret

"C'mon Alex! You guys would be perfect together! I can't believe you guys haven't gotten together yet." My oh-so-amazing sister, Sam, was trying to set me up. On a a date. With Magnus Chase.

"I can't, Sam." I say as I take a sip of my tea. "It's complicated."

"What's so complicated about a drink with Magnus? You guys are great friends, and have known each other for eight years." I simply gave a little smirk. If only she knew. 

"Look, Sam, as much as I appreciate your efforts to make my live life exist, I gotta go. But, the group is meeting up tonight. I'll see you then." I grab my phone and keys, and exit her apartment complex. I felt a little leap of excitement. I got to see him.

——

I rapped on Magnus's door, smiling when I was met with my favorite sight in the world. A smiling Magnus. I grabbed his shirt, crashing his lips on mine. He simply said pulled me by the waist, closer to him, and I smiled, feeling his tongue against my lips.

"Ah, ah. We're still outside. We can continue later. "  I giggled like a school girl as pulled me inside.

——-

I rested my head against Magnus's chest, relishing this moment. His legs and arms were wrapped right around me, both of us 'conserving heat' (loud cough). He leaned into whisper into my ear. 

"It's our five year anniversary, babe. Five years of dating in secret and dodging everyone who has tried to set us up." I giggled. I turned to face him. 

"I know." 

"I think we should celebrate." He said with a devilish smirk. 

"Me too." I whispered into his neck. Within a minute, our lips were on each other and neck and and tongue and hardcore and shirtless and it was AWESOME and...

"Hey Magnus! It's Sam! You left your poetry book at my apartment so I'm returning it. Magnus? I know you're in there. You left your porch light on. Open up!" Magnus groaned, and when I gave his neck a final nip, he just whispered. 

"We'll finish this later." He got up, unlocking the door as I rushed to my spot in the closet. We had rehearsed this a million times. He grabbed the scarf from the coat rack to hide the unlimited, well, collection, on his neck. I slid the door closed as I peeked through the little peephole. 

"Hey Magnus! Here's your book. What's all this?" Sam asked as she saw the remains of our movie date. 

"Oh? Nothing really, just watching a movie." Magnus chuckled as he kicked my shirt under the couch. Sam frowned as her shoes crushed the popcorn that had fallen off the table after the, um, extra fun.

"Why don't you vacuum?

Magnus tried to quickly come up with an excuse. "Well, you know, my vacuum broke."

"That's ridiculous, I vacuumed here last week. Let me go look." She pulled open the door. "Mop, broom, oh hi Alex, there it is." She stopped suddenly, turning to face me in all of my shirtless, bruised and embarrassed glory. I took in a deep breath.

"Magnus and I have been dating for five years and have been dodging you guys because we knew you would make fun of us and yes Sam you can tell everyone tonight." I finish as I see Sam's smile grow.

"Yes! Now let's go, the party is starting now, and both of you are covered in hickeys and we need to cover them up so it's not that obvious."

——

"Hello everyone, welcome to the party. Now, I believe Magnus and Alex have an announcement." We step forward, under the watchful eyes of the group of six.

"Magnus and I have been dating for five years and have been dodging you guys because we knew you would make fun of us and yes you can freak out now." Everyone exploded in happiness and cheers. Magnus and I leaned against each other, our hands tangling. Someone whistled.

"Get a room!" I heard someone holler.

"That's an option. Want to finish what we started?" I simply nodded and giggled and we ran to the bedroom, shutting the door behind us.

DEAR JEEZUS I NEED SLEEP BUT MY NEED TO WRITE OVERPOWERS AND I HOPE THIS IS NOT TOO BAD