Shampoo

3rd Person POV:

Ever since Magnus had come to Valhalla, he had used the same kind of shampoo and conditioner. They were the same scent, Summer Lemons. Honestly, he had never really paid attention. The hotel seemed to choose it for him, and it was normally matched to what the person wanted. Magnus was fond of a fresh, lemony scent. 

Nobody ever noticed it, no matter how much he used. He liked the scent himself, but was ready to try a new type. That night, when he got in the shower, the hotel had chose Fresh Sea Breeze for him. It was a good smell, but was quite a change from his normal lemony smell, but screw it.

The next morning, he tiredly made some coffee. There was a knocking at the door, but he was too tired to care who it was.

"Come in." Alex slid the door open, bag of pastries in hand. He made his way to where Magnus was, next to the coffee machine, and setting the bag down, wrapped Magnus up in a hug from behind. They were content for a brief moment before Alex shattered the peace.

"No. I refuse." Magnus looked up in confusion to see a determined Alex.

"Please say something that actually makes sense."

"You changed your shampoo."

"And?"

"And I like the old one better. I forbid you from using any other kind of shampoo." Magnus rolled his eyes, but sure enough, when he got in the shower again, the lemon shampoo was there again.

Bonus:

One day, while at Alex's room to pick up a jacket he left behind, he noticed a shampoo bottle had tipped over and leaked, Curios, he looked at the ingredients. The list listed: Death, never ending fear of enemies, blood, dust from the deepest pits of hell, and ground up bones. Yep, that's Alex.