Untitled Part 171

Chapter 171

Chicken and mushrooms were bought by Li Fei in the supermarket at the intersection of the community. Because it was late in the morning, he was delayed. Li Fei was fortunate enough to avoid the peak period when he went shopping and coincidentally picked some fresh and cheap vegetables though there weren't many types to choose from. In the middle were the white oyster mushrooms and the round plump Saint George's mushroom, Li Fei didn't hesitate to pick the latter.

Each ability holder had a psychological shadow regarding oyster mushrooms, and a year and a half couldn't eliminate it.

How good are mushrooms? It's meaty, and although the price was a bit high, it tasted superb when put in a chicken soup.

The Film Emperor wore a mask, dressed in a big coat, and moved unskillfully, so the clerks looked at his back and whispered.

After the price in Huai City rose again, new residents moved in which was very different from the past.

Even when the economy has just recovered, brand named cars were often seen on the road, and good looking guys frequently appeared.

In China, it's not that there's a shortage of good looking men, just that there are very few well-dressed men walking down the road. Everyone wore the national dress code, t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. They don't find clothes suitable for themselves and only follow Taobao seller's male model photos. How could the result be as good as their own fantasies?

Even a celebrity with no dead angles would still not choose clothes that were not suitable for him at all. This was very obvious for Li Fei. When he wanted to hide among the crowd, wearing Hawaiian style clothes was useful to ensure that his face value can be reduced. However, he couldn't do it even if he wanted to. Just like how girls don't choose foundations that don't match their skin color and even if they use it, they wouldn't feel well in their hearts. In an instant, the sky was not blue, the grass was not green, and everyone was looking at them strangely.

Although Li Fei didn't reach that level, to make him go out wearing Hawaiian print pants or a denim jacket, he couldn't take it. He simply opened the closet, stole one of Jian Hua's coat, and even the trousers were very suitable as long as his strides were not that big.

"A total of 72 yuan." The clerk's attention was on Li Fei's body as she absentmindedly rung up his order.

Li Fei took the frozen boxed chicken, mushrooms, and some fruits away.

Beautiful weather, winter was about to pass, and people's moods have also become very good.

Speaking of which, Li Fei spent two Chinese New Year with Jian Hua, but not once did they celebrate. The last time was because of the Abandoned World, and this time was because they were busy filming.

Basking under the warm sun, people would inevitably feel sleepy and relaxed.

There were no traces left by the disaster in the old city, and there were also no plans to build new buildings and commercial areas.

A cat lying in the sun on the edge of a stone ledge, an old man playing Go on the street, the dilapidated and rusted fitness facility. Everything was the same as before, and it seemed like nothing happened.

Because the road was narrow, when there are vehicles, the pedestrians could only stick to the wall.

A small truck with furniture was trying to squeeze in, but the road was uneven. The tires bumped into a pothole making the tables and chairs tied with ropes to the vehicle slide down.