Untitled Part 124

Chapter 124: Meeting

With the benefits of the blue lizard, Geng Tian finally recovered.

When he tried pulling on his face muscles, he can show a stiff expression. It is much better than the slanting eye caused by severe facial paralysis. Abandoned World has no advanced instruments to check the brain, but after observing his movements and reactions, the brain damage they were most worried about has not appeared for the time being.

Geng Tian's awake. It's a significant event for Red Dragon and Black Abyss.

Not to mention the combat powers of an A-class ability holder, it's also because before Geng Tian became injured and unconscious, he was in close contact with Dr. Mad. In the search for this dangerous element, Geng Tian's memories are crucial.

"He's the same as in the video, wearing those exaggerated clothes, and not very young. I estimate he's about 40 years old."

Geng Tian's occupation is a bodyguard. He has seen people in many shapes, just that he didn't go abroad very much. The difference between the habits of China's wealthy class and international so-called high society is still quite significant.

Geng Tian sat on a round table. On his left side are four or five people from Black Abyss, including Jian Hua and Li Fei. There's also Old Cheng. On his right is Red Dragon's Major Zhang, Guan Ling, as well as several criminal forensics investigators, and personnel studying criminal psychology.

They aren't the most professional personnel among Red Dragon, but to sit here, they must be ability holders first of all.

They are responsible for asking questions. The questions that Li Fei thought of are already listed, so Li Fei can sit there and immerse in thinking.

"Dr. Mad's costume and mask, is it the same as in the video?"

"......not the same one, a little different." Geng Tian thought back for half a minute before answering. He engaged in security work, so he's also concerned about the details.

"But at first glance, it's basically the same?"

"It's like this, I don't know much about carnival costumes, so with that obvious color and dress up, even if the difference is great, I will subconsciously think of Dr. Mad."

Zhang YaoJin turned his head to the side to see the recorder draw a small fork behind "paranoid tendencies of criminals."

Three spaces are waiting to be filled in later. It corresponds to the characteristics of a serial killer. Many such criminals will insist on using the same thing, even if not, the traces left are completely similar.

Now the piece of paper is filled less than half. The result is not optimistic.

In addition to the apparent desire of Dr. Mad to perform and anti-social tendencies, the other behavioral characteristics are not obvious.

"Caucasian, age is about 35 to 50, real personality may be in contrast with everyday performance, even a huge contrast, because personality is not suddenly formed. His friends and family should know his faults, but......not much is known about this. Dr. Mad may be single, unmarried, long-term separated, or divorced."

Because no one could guess the true identity of Dr. Mad based on the book, and no one came out to expose him.

The premise is that the book is logically reliable......

The book transmigrators can't wait to drag and beat the author, in fact, Red Dragon also wanted to do so.

Guan Ling hesitated before saying, "Even people who are engaged in scientific research are usually mad, so even if he's weird and incomprehensible, no one will be surprised, right?"