Untitled Part 112

Chapter 111: Conditions

When Li Fei went to Haicheng, it's already midnight.

Because he received a notice from Red Dragon half an hour after departure, he knew that Geng Tian had been sent to a military hospital and that there is no danger to his life. Li Fei's anger is barely reduced.

In the latter half of the journey, Jian Hua originally wanted to replace Li Fei, but Li Fei firmly rejected, because Jian Hua has been awake for more than 24 hours. If Jian Hua fell asleep while driving, then there'd be a car accident.

"I'm in good spirits today." Jian Hua explained.

This half month, because he was "panicking", his whole person was disoriented and lazy. Today, this feeling alleviated a lot, and it's now midnight, but he's still not sleepy.

But Li Fei does not agree with this statement.

"You don't feel sleepy right now because so many things happened today."

"......"

First, you knew about how you died, and then you encountered Dr. Mad who attacked Haicheng.

Jian Hua swallowed back the words he prepared in defense. There were no lights in the car, but lights from both sides of the road flashed by. He looked at Li Fei's side profile, trying to find the hidden anxiety beneath that elegant and beautiful face. Jian Hua suddenly felt that Li Fei is under a lot of pressure, to be bothered by Black Abyss' affairs, and also worry about his physical condition.

Both these problems placed him on the verge of being "out of control".

Black Abyss has no time to develop calmly, and there's no option of being lowkey. Even Li Fei has to leave the public eye because of his identity. The last time he crossed the streets, he had to cover his face heavily.

Jian Hua still remembers the first time he entered the Abandoned World with Li Fei. They gazed at each other in the silent city, their eyes showing comfort and appreciativeness. It was as if he's about to go on stage, away from a world of bondage and domination.

Even when they soon discovered that Abandoned World is not just quiet and that there are also a variety of monsters, Li Fei still calmly coped with it. He talked about those dangers, smiled and negotiated with Red Dragon. Thinking back, Jian Hua felt that Li Fei's whole body seemed to be shining at that moment. It's a vivid color and very bright, filling people's eyes with a vitality that you can't move your eyes away.

However, Jian Hua rarely sees Li Fei smile nowadays......

"Destiny" derailed their lives in a wild rush. For Li Fei to form Black Abyss, he can feel the change that "the plot is accelerating". Whether its the ability holders organization, the government, or those book transmigrators, the most they needed is time, but the "Abandoned World" did not give them this opportunity.

If you use the monsters in Monster Manual and the time they appeared to determine the "storyline", it's now the third year of the novel 《Outcast》. The problem is that for them, the Abandoned World came for just three months, but they're already welcoming the end.

Maybe the promising young American heroes on the American Abilities Bureau would not develop if there is no mysterious Black Abyss.

——the hero and villain have no chance to debut, only the madman, no matter how bad the environment, can still brush their presence.

"Worried about Geng Tian?"

"No, for you."

"......"