Untitled Part 95

Chapter 95: Hole in the Sky

Two hours later, the energy detector has successfully recorded more than a dozen yellow warning lights.

This is a strange wind coming from the South, blowing up more and more yellow sand each time. The source of the peculiar wind is near the tunnels, and as time goes by, this wind is getting stronger and stronger. Initially, it rolled up the sand to paste up the front window glass, but now it can push the SUV towards the North by half a meter.

"This should be the wind at play!" The skinny man's face is ugly.

In the car accident records, all the wrecked cars rolled over in the same direction.

After following how it moved along the highway, and wasting a handful of miniature energy detectors, they finally observed the sphere of influence of the strange wind.

"Within eight hundred meters, when a car passed by, it will suddenly encounter strong winds, and the driver has no time to move the steering wheel to stabilize the vehicle. If the wind speed increases again......"

Jian Hua doesn't know how much a bus weighs, and how much force is needed to make a truck rollover, but it's not important. Red Dragon can contact a bunch of professionals at any time to calculate.

"First, let's exit the wind range."

They found no trace of monsters, so Jian Hua is a little disappointed. But in coming here, solving the problem as soon as possible is the key point.

"Say that after the wind has weakened. If we drive now, we'll be off-road, and the car......it'll be bundled up like a pig!" Li Fei thought about it, then said, "We found the cause of the car accidents, but we still don't know where the missing people are. I hope they just fell in the Abandoned World."

The skinny man's mouth moved, seemingly wanting to say something.

It did not open in the end. Since only ability holders can enter the Abandoned World, ordinary people would only be met with disaster.

"*clack*!" A small thing hit the door.

Because of the strange wind, the alarm rings once every few minutes. When the three people talked, they only paid attention to the yellow warning dots on the screen, or the red dots indicating danger. They found no additional fan-shaped detection loops, but some of the energy detectors had disappeared.

After the wind got stronger, some pebbles will also be blown up, and hit the outside of the SUV.

"Looks like if we're walking on this road, we must wear a helmet and riot gear." The skinny man sighed. He suddenly heard noise from the radio.

Li Fei looked out the window of the car, and his face slightly changed, "Get down!"

The military-licensed SUV is equipped with bullet-proof glass, and the body is also strong enough. They only heard a burst of crackling sound, and it shook the vehicle a few times before once again carried by the strange wind.

"It's a detector."

The magic eyes can see objects in high-speed motion.

The skinny man checked the black screen, and his expression became scary. The wind just destroyed a quarter of the detectors. The miniature detector is not big, and there's a design inside, making them the same as tumblers. No matter how bumpy it is, it'll still fall upside down. Its core components are also inside, so it's not so easy to destroy.

"This is a wind that stays near the ground. Not to mention the car, probably even if we turtle down, we'll be blown away."

"......there is also an inexplicable force that stopped the electronic components from working." Li Fei supplemented.