Untitled Part 84

Chapter 84: Holy Gate

"Jack Jones, body age 24 years old, underground driver, gambler, member of American 'Holy Gate' organization......" Li Fei saw the photo of a Ferrari displayed on the computer screen. There is also a photo of an American with red hair and wearing sunglasses. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he smiled and told Geng Tian, "It's the person who made you and me avoid the overpass accident."

Geng Tian, from seeing Li Fei appear in this coffee shop, has a face that is not very good.

This Northeastern man held his arms and gruffly said, "Nominally, you're still my boss. This coffee shop is also funded by you, but right now, someone is trying to kill you! CIA, MI6......including this gangster organization called Holy Gate, and you still told me to meet you here? Your ability can't stop sniper bullets!"

"Temporarily can't stop it." Li Fei picks up a cup, and casually drink, "Red Dragon concealed part of the information. They won't take the initiative to tell ability holders what my ability can do!"

Tossing the cup, the steaming brown liquid spilled. This process has been slowed several times and after the coffee has expanded, it all of a sudden shrunk, and once again fell back into the cup.

Geng Tian squinted his eyes. If he remembers correctly, Li Fei's ability is fire, not water manipulation.

"You can also go and try it. Only in a place close to me, can I do this. Powerful abilities, before they can show characteristics, is a majestic power that can form a special kind of 'field'."

Li Fei shook the cup in his hands with the coffee still hot in it.

"It can block bullets?" Geng Tian's throat is dry. He was surprised.

He is a veteran and later made a bodyguard. He is very good at hot weapons, and even in the Abandoned World, he gained a very powerful ability. But Geng Tian did not feel too happy. That is because he is sure that no matter how strong an individual is, no high-level ability holders can be arrogant when a bullet can solve all problem from a distance.

"I said, temporarily unable to."

"......"

Li Fei smiled. He put down the coffee cup and relaxed on the sofa, "External forces can break the 'field'. The power of a sniper rifle is too great, so there is currently no good way. But it's a great defense against small caliber pistols."

At least there's hope. Geng Tian's spirit perked up.

During life and death events, they can't go back to training!

"This news, Red Dragon knows?"

"It depends if Major Zhang found out."

Li Fei's hint, Geng Tian thought for half a minute before he could understand.

Since it's a "field" formed by high-level abilities, he can guess that only high-level ability holders have it.

According to the information brought by the transmigrators, 80% of ability holders are F-class to D-class. C-class is already quite good, and B-class is very rare. As for A-class, Geng Tian only knows himself and Red Dragon's Major Zhang.

Above A-class, they can be called higher-level ability holders.

Speaking of which, around Li Fei, including himself, there are three of them......

Geng Tian involuntarily squinted his eyes against the Movie Emperor. Li Fei is different from the past. The clothes he wore are rough, and the style of the down jacket is supermarket goods, which is entirely incompatible with Li Fei's aesthetics.