Untitled Part 127

Chapter 127: Initiative

"Someone saw him, a foreigner wearing a trench coat, carrying an umbrella, and acting very secretive!"

Everyone is pleased when they heard the news. Yang Chao clenched his fist, "Very good. We've caught up with this guy. We don't have to chase after him day after day!"

Huo Wei said with a smile, "He probably wanted to find a remote village to hide temporarily, but didn't expect that there's no such place in the Southeast coast of China. There are ability holders everywhere, so he can't completely hide his whereabouts."

This statement is reasonable. Everyone laughed, the Chinese always have this attitude of making fun of foreigners.

Yang Chao quietly frowned. He has no opinion on Huo Wei, but he knew that Li Fei don't want to see this young university student. Huo Wei is very positive about everything, and always have a correct attitude, but don't appear fake.

Yang Chao single-mindedly followed Li Fei in the Abandoned World, so of course, in the face of such a thing, he believed in Li Fei. That's why he will think that there's something wrong with Huo Wei.

Once he heard that Huo Wei is a book transmigrator, Yang Chao suddenly understood.

Huo Wei did not deliberately take advantage of this matter. He told others what he knew. The other ability holders have a single view of him, but after conversing with him, the prejudice slowly changed.

Some people think that he's young, and can't understand things. Some people think that him being a young person with a strong sense of justice is very annoying. Others feel that Huo Wei is actually a very good person, and all the things he said are reasonable.

Yang Chao felt that Huo Wei is pitiful. Huo Wei often talks about going home, and he looked very depressed every time.

With the departure from Haicheng, and because there's no Internet, there's only the oral transmission. Li Fei didn't have anyone inform him that Huo Wei is coming, so he's naturally surprised.

The people from Black Abyss felt very complicated, and even Yang Chao himself brought it up, but nothing happened.

Those who have "big ambitions" in their hearts naturally refused to leave the safe Red Dragon base to run out and track an S-class ability holder.

Huo Wei came a few days ago looking for them.

Yang Chao and the others have circled around Dr. Mad for more than a month at that time. They came and went to nearby cities, so it's not difficult for Huo Wei to catch up.

Huo Wei brought people as young as him. There are also highschool girls. Their strength is considered a pass, and they are all from Black Abyss. Yang Chao is at a loss on how to handle them, not to mention guys like paparazzi Qi, who are rushing to please the girls.

After they came, it seemed like the atmosphere became lively.

Now that there's conclusive news about Dr. Mad, everyone put aside their depression, and soon felt proud——they won't participate in the decisive battle between high-order ability holders, so there's nothing to worry about.

"The man suspected to be Dr. Mad is tall and thin. He looked pretty good, but I don't know if he's French or Italian......" Yang Chao came over and described the situation to Li Fei.

"I think he's British."

"......"

Facing the subtle eyes of everyone, Huo Wei, who unconsciously interrupted, shrugged, "He had an umbrella, so isn't he British?"