Untitled Part 1

CHAPTER 1 – ELEVATOR

Hey guys, so this is my first attempt at mtling Chinese. Therefore, don't expect this to be 100% accurate.

This is a danmei novel (basically BL), but the world it is set it is extremely interesting. I hope you give it a shot.

I don't have a set schedule, chapters will be done when I have time and finished the chapters for my main novels. But I am aiming for at least one chapter a week (probably more).

This isn't edited. You are welcome to point out any errors in the comments, but I probably won't have time to change them unless it is a huge error.

Elevator

Jian Hua's eyes fell on the huge poster at the entrance of the cinema's ticket office.

It was a desolate image with a large group of crows in the poster background, while a handsome man dressed in armour was looking up at the sky. His murderous eyes formed a perfect fusion with the fierce font.

He wanted to look at it longer, but the cinema's staff were replacing it with a new poster for a movie that would be released tomorrow. As the stand holding it shook and suddenly fell, the man with the resolute posture in the poster also looked like he was suddenly collapsing.

Jian Hua slowly turned his head. Behind him, a young girl softly begged the staff to have the poster.

Jian Hua subconsciously reached into his pocket, but remembered that he had quit smoking two weeks ago. Now there were no cigarettes in his pocket, only a small can of chewing gum. He used to thumb to open the lid and under the warm lights, his fingers appeared exceptionally slender and elegant.

Jian Hua was a stuntman. A stuntman did particularly difficult or risky work, but their name wasn't known to the audience. Jian Hua had no ambition compared to his abilities, but trouble still found his door as rumours spread about him. This caused him to lose his job and he couldn't mix in the circle of stuntmen anymore.

He spent six months at home, until Jian Hua unexpectedly received a phone call this morning. It was from the agent of the emperor of movies, actor Li Fei. The actor wanted to sign with him. Jian Hua would be his exclusive stuntman and would receive favourable treatment.

Jian Hua made no oral promises, but his heart was shaken. He had seen Li Fei before and he worked in the movie of the poster that he came to see today . His conscience said that Li Fei was a good person, but-

Jian Hua was stuck in his thoughts and didn't notice that the elevator was late to arrive.

He was a young and handsome man wearing casual brand name clothing. His long legs were wrapped in a pair of jeans and he carelessly chewed gum, while the warm yellow light turned his lips an ambiguous orange.

He was handsome like a movie star, so the two female students waiting for the elevator whispered to each other with bright eyes.

The cinema's elevator could accommodate 10 people. Jian Hua had watched all the credits before leaving, so the people watching the movie with him were gone. The screen above the ticket bar showed that the current time was 22:44, and the waiting area was empty.

Ding. The elevator slowly opened.

Jian Hua followed a couple still excitedly discussing the story into the elevator, with the two female students behind him. The elevator was filled with the strong aroma of a hot pot store from the floor below the cinema. Jian Hua's brows wrinkled as his stomach protested the strong scent.

He became easily hungry after quitting smoking, so the fresh spicy flavour stimulated his taste buds. Jian Hua glanced at the hot pot restaurant ad that was posted in the elevator while mindlessly chewing his gum, when the entire elevator suddenly swayed.