Untitled Part 65

Chapter 65: Outlook

T/N: This is a quickly edited chapter. I'll come back later to fix it. Thanks for reading!

Corgi squatted at its owner's feet.

No mushrooms appear so it's only wary at Li Fei, regarding Jian Hua as just a passerby.

About the relationship of Jian Hua and the mushrooms, Corgi......has not figured it out yet!

No, it is very smart, but the smart dog isn't aware of the bond between human and mushroom. The girl's mother goes to the supermarket and comes back with two boxes of mushrooms. The same is true for the neighbors.

Besides, Corgi is scared of the mushroom itself, since his subconscious is telling him that mushrooms are scary.

Jian Hua's ability is adept at hiding, and even precision instruments that probe for energy fluctuations have been fooled in the past. Corgi cannot feel the threat of Jian Hua's ability, so of course, it turned its attention to Li Fei.

It is full of energy, back slightly hunched, not daring to relax its vigilance.

This Corgi's bizarre experience, Li Fei analyzed and combined it with how ability holders awaken their abilities, the book transmigrator, the event that happened in the Abandoned World and others. He finally came to a conclusion from the girl's words.

Firstly, for A-class or above ability holders, even if they the came to the Abandoned World for the first time and had not left yet, there is an opportunity to directly awaken the ability. In the Huai City Pearl Hotel explosion, the awakened ability holder is not just Li Fei. There is also Geng Tian, it's just that the latter don't have that much momentum.

The power of abilities in the Abandoned World is several times than in the real world.

It is also more painful to have an awakening directly in the Abandoned World. This is Li Fei's speculation because the awakening of S-class ability holders is different. Geng Tian, who is only at A-level, showed a splitting headache and finally, because of the unbearable pain, fell unconscious on the spot.

His awakening is not completed. Strictly speaking, Geng Tian just used his basic ability to pry open the door's handle.

The girl said she was attacked by many monkeys, and also mentoned how the Corgi's body glowed——in a matter of life and death, awakening their abilities is normal.

What's not normal is that the girl thinks the Corgi is sick and recovered after the "awakening".

Secondly, why does a magazine cover with Li Fei's face on the dog's bed when it's sick?

Corgi knows Li Fei, and also afraid of mushrooms. It's like a book transmigrator who knows the identity of the Boss, but it's actually a dog, someone who can run, has a good nose and loyal to the little owner.

Adding these circumstances, it was obvious that there was a book transmigrator who crossed over and mysteriously disappeared.

Not eat or drink and can't stand or run, but still not sick, is that really a dog going on a hunger strike? No, when one suddenly becomes a dog, changing from two legs to four legs, it would be strange if he can walk!

Even if they eat dog food in pet bowls, it's not very easy to do. He would just knock over the plate since he can't put it in the mouth, as if it's normal to eat it everywhere......in other words, there is always a conflict.

In Li Fei's magic eyes, Corgi has a powerful and stable form, no doubt about it.

If a man has been replaced by a book transmigrator, in fact, the magic eyes can't see it.